💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift drags G&G and Netflix (as she should)

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Anderson123

13 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I understand her but also... it's not that serious :rip:
People on my TL are comparing it to what the media did to Britney :sweat:

It can be compared to the "Bald Britney" jokes but now after what happened with the Free Britney movement people have come to realize that they were wrong about making fun of her when she was miserable. I mean, here on GagaDaily we were making that Taylor Swift joke 5 years ago. It's not that serious but it's also nice to see that people are just being more respectful today. 

She could've just ignored it and let it go but making that statement she KNOWS they're gonna have to apologize. You can't make these jokes anymore.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon

Either you think people deserve the right to be offended on topics relating to them or you don't. You can't pick and choose and play into some sort of social justice warrior.

I see some people say she should get over it being the same people dragging comics for what is considered politically incorrect humor.

This is is a joke that is aimed directly at her and her alone and on a topic that has been criticized of her (her dating history) throughout her entire career. She has every right to not find this funny and to call it out. She's also right, this is outdated as it is since she's been with Joe for like 5 years.

ALGAYDO
6 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

END THEM QUEEN :applause:

Also for those justifying this saying that her songs are about her exes and she's famous because of it, lots of male artists do the same over and over and I don't see people dragging them or making jokes about it like they do with Taylor, instead they get praised for it... Let's talk about double standards. :whitney:

Can you give examples? Cause I don’t know any high profile male artists that would serial-date multiple women back-to-back and wrote songs about each one lol 

but like I said before, that’s not a bad thing either way 

CyanDante

From the last time I heard, I thought society wanted Gaga to release the Sour Candy music video. :billie:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

PawsUpJago
20 minutes ago, Dante said:

Not being able to laugh at yourself isn't cute either.

THIS. 😂

God, I can't stand this woman. 

Runway
2 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

From the last time I heard, I thought society wanted Gaga to release the Sour Candy music video. :billie:

This show is giving me strong  “I’m not like other girls” vibes :billie:

2 minutes ago, PawsUpJago said:

THIS. 😂

God, I can't stand this woman. 

See I actually like Taylor Swift and her music but reacting to one joke in some random Netflix show like this is stupid.

Justin Drew Bieber
2 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

“but now Gaga just, like, does what society wants her to do.”

Society wanted her to do more HAC ballads but she chose to do a 90s House inspired dance record :billie:

Better Day

Really hoping this show is cancelled. It was horrible. Tried far too hard to be the Gilmore Girls especially with references that flopped hard. 

Together You And I!

DoremonLove

Whenever taylor tries to talk abt degrading woman it makes me laugh:lmao: no hate but seriously. That joke was not it but it isnt that serious either:lmao:

How can anoyone not love gaga

nodandsmile

that clip posted one first page 💀

they be cancelling great shows to invest in crap like this!? but people love garbage so...

Archived