Chromatica Tour possibilities

Lemondeduerl

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lemondeduerl
On 2/28/2021 at 4:49 PM, Delulu Rogers said:

If that’s the case LG7 has to continue the chromatica theme then. Ugh I can’t believe they wasted Babylon and SC

I'm happy with just an EP to be honest. TFM felt like a whole album.

:)

Lemondeduerl
9 hours ago, lance13 said:

Personally,  I think she LOVES performing in Vegas and it's alot easier on her. I think she'll completely change up Enigma and do her Chromatica tour as a residency. Just my opinion. LOL

I'm from Europe but I don't mind if the show is broadcasted.

:)

Why is everyone talking about LG7 as soon as 2022? Are there any hints? I mean it took her around 4 years the last time if you don't count ASIB or even 7 years if we think about pop albums.

But I still think that it would be best to cancel the tour, do a life event and finally move on.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Joshie S
21 minutes ago, vpez said:

Why is everyone talking about LG7 as soon as 2022? Are there any hints? I mean it took her around 4 years the last time if you don't count ASIB or even 7 years if we think about pop albums.

But I still think that it would be best to cancel the tour, do a life event and finally move on.

Lady Gaga Eye Roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

numb the flame

I highly doubt she'd tour Chromatica over two years after its release tbh. Either she'll release new material if the tour is to go ahead next year or they'll flat out cancel the tour. Considering in September her team said they haven't started preparing anything for the tour yet I'm not too hopeful but that's just me.

Fresco

Biden just announced that the USA will have enough vaccine for every adult by the end of May. That puts August concerts back into play. I don't know about vaccines for children. Maybe there still needs to be a tested if not vaccinated requirement for concert entry. 

djparky

Here in the UK they're aiming to have all adults vaccinated by end of July ( close to 40% have been already) and all restrictions lifted by June.

The Isle of Wight music festival has now moved to September, and the Le Mans 24 Hour sports car race in France likely to be run in August not June so fans can attend.

If the shows dont happen this year then it wont happen at all

Archived