Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga’s dogs found

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber
2 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Yeah it would be hard to turn down. I found a dog in my neighborhood once and when I found the owner she tried to give me $100 but I refused to take it. There’s a big difference between $100 and 500k though.

Anyone know when filming for Gucci is supposed to start? I wonder if she’s going to the set or going back home.

I think filming starts March 7

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hurem said:

Lmao, yeah right. As if you'd turn down half a million dollars :smh: 

I actually would in this particular situation. I have a hard time accepting money that I don't feel I did anything to deserve. I have turned down reward money a few times already for things I have found. It's not that hard to do. I'd feel worse accepting $500k for literally just stumbling upon something valuable to someone else, and especially in this particular case, where there is criminal activity involved and I'd be worried about my safety, honestly. 

I would just ask Gaga if I could meet her in person instead and get front row tickets to her next Jazz show in Vegas. That would be enough for me. 

7 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Anyone know when filming for Gucci is supposed to start? I wonder if she’s going to the set or going back home.

I've been following this twitter they seem to have good updates

They also said she had a promotional shoot today

numb the flame
23 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I've been following this twitter they seem to have good updates

They also said she had a promotional shoot today

what does this promotional shoot mean? Would it be like the ASIB one used in the poster from the Target exclusive CD?

12 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

what does this promotional shoot mean? Would it be like the ASIB one used in the poster from the Target exclusive CD?

I assume it would be like that, I can't wait to see it :excited2:

pachinko
49 minutes ago, NT78 said:

I actually would in this particular situation. I have a hard time accepting money that I don't feel I did anything to deserve. I have turned down reward money a few times already for things I have found. It's not that hard to do. I'd feel worse accepting $500k for literally just stumbling upon something valuable to someone else, and especially in this particular case, where there is criminal activity involved and I'd be worried about my safety, honestly. 

I would just ask Gaga if I could meet her in person instead and get front row tickets to her next Jazz show in Vegas. That would be enough for me. 

I think if any of us on here found the dogs, we wouldn't take the money. 

ladygagafan1234
23 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

Likeliest reason is that the thieves realized how much focus would be on finding them/what would happen if they found them with the dogs, and dumped them somewhere

And throw away a $500k reward? I don't see that as a realistic option. They found an acquaintance to hand them in and share the reward.

PartySick
17 hours ago, Regina George said:

Ofc but I think that lady is involved.. There’s no way those guys would just leave them in some random location when there’s 500.000$ involved. 

I think the opposite really. There's no way they'd hold onto them when their kidnapping was literally global news :messga:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Snorlax
17 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I think the opposite really. There's no way they'd hold onto them when their kidnapping was literally global news :messga:

I think this lady needs to be investigated,  probably hired by the kidnappers and are splitting the money

PartySick
18 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

I think this lady needs to be investigated,  probably hired by the kidnappers and are splitting the money

I'm sure the LAPD thought of that and will be keeping her under a microscope if she takes the money :spin:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Economy
On 2/26/2021 at 10:06 PM, SamanthaC said:

I think it's confirmed. My husband got a push alert from our local news station about it.

He's so impressed he informed me of something before I knew about it. :ladyhaha:

OT: I'm so happy!

I know this is off topic but how is that going? Does he get a lot of air time on tv these days? :party:

17 hours ago, NT78 said:

Right :smh: 

Bolkins

I’m so relieved that they’ve been returned but what a bizarre situation. It would be interesting to find out if the money was claimed in the end. Surely they can’t count this woman out, who just so happened to find them, as not being suspicious in some way. Hopefully they won’t just give up now the dogs are back, the crime isn’t over until what happened to Ryan is brought to justice. If it becomes some cold case I feel like it becomes even more suspicious, like it’s deeper than just a dog napping/ransom job.  

12 hours ago, AVATAR said:

And throw away a $500k reward? I don't see that as a realistic option. They found an acquaintance to hand them in and share the reward.

Well I said that was the likeliest option if she wasn't involved, not the likeliest option overall

Don't Call Me Gaga

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, Economy said:

I know this is off topic but how is that going? Does he get a lot of air time on tv these days? :party:

Yeah he's on TV everyday pretty much.  He's going to school for meteorology and will be done in December.  He's been doing fill in as the meteorologist some. Hoping to find a job just in that after he finishes his program. He's already had some people from other stations reach out because they've seen his reel online.

she/her/hers

Archived