Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

James Charles accused of sending nude images of himself to 16 yo

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, Rio said:

Sorry but isn't 16 legal age?

I get that it's young, but James is still only 21 too. And that boy's legal age

It's weird, I personally wouldn't message someone of that age, but still. Pedophilia? The law may not see it that way.

Edit: just learned USA's legal age of consent is 18. Different to my country, my bad (16)

Consent is 18, some states have laws allowing within a 4 year age gap which they don’t have. Even then trying to solicit nudes from a minor is still considered child ****

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Gagi said:

What exactly terrifies you?

James Charles's nudes. :billie:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

StarstruckIllusion
14 minutes ago, Rio said:

Sorry but isn't 16 legal age?

I get that it's young, but James is still only 21 too. And that boy's legal age

It's weird, I personally wouldn't message someone of that age, but still. Pedophilia? The law may not see it that way.

Edit: just learned USA's legal age of consent is 18. Different to my country, my bad (16)

It varies in some states from 16 - 18. Doesn’t matter bc James’ state is 18 and if he sexted someone from another state w a lower aoc that’s still bad bc it’s like transferring someone across borders to exploit that and that’s extremely gross and illegal

Supersonic
7 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

It varies in some states from 16 - 18. Doesn’t matter bc James’ state is 18 and if he sexted someone from another state w a lower aoc that’s still bad bc it’s like transferring someone across borders to exploit that and that’s extremely gross and illegal

Court rulings of recent cases in California basically say that the de facto age of consent is 16 (while the de jure one is still 18). And cases like this usually get dropped (or changed from sexual misdemeanors with minors to just general sexual harrassment) if the age gap is similar (less than 5 years).

beaublue
1 hour ago, Finn The Human said:

Uh... yes, pressuring minors to send explicit photos (grooming) is illegal. :sweat:

Pressuring someone into sending nudes isn’t grooming, it’s pressuring someone into sending nudes. Grooming is a lot more complicated & deeper than wanting a nude from someone. Y’all are becoming like those people who self diagnose as depressed after having a sad day. No. Learn something & stop throwing damaging real world labels on stuff like this. Address it for what it is without trying to intentionally make the situation more damaging by using a worse label. It’s offensive to us that have gone through grooming. Just like with the Sia situation, this is not grooming & be thankful that it’s not.

Cameltoe Chariot

Okay... lol at this kid in full face and hair doing a multiple part tiktok ~reveal~ on how James sent him ass shots and how it made him "so uncomfortable".

All of these exposing scandals are the same and to me seem very transparent - no one, including James, should be sending risque photos to someone underage but let's also not act like this kid wasn't ecstatic the second James messaged him. I feel like these exposers are always trying to build this narrative that they were FORCED into this situation and I'm sorry but it's not the same as an in-person experience. You can log off and report the person.

The way he says "I'm 16 and James Charles is 21... HE'S A GROWN MAN" ......:billie: he's clearly trying to sell this idea that James is OLDER MAN and I find that hilarious.

ANYWAYS please don't drag me or try to insinuate I'm a victim blamer or whatever. James shouldn't be talking to underage boys, and if he sent those photos he's in the wrong. But I also think we need to start calling out these clout chasers for cosplaying sexual trauma. If your first step is to make a tiktok series instead of calling the police then I don't know what to tell you :huntyga:

Luke78619
2 hours ago, Finn The Human said:

Chats expire after opening them once.

You can also see that the images he posted were taken from another phone screen of another phone screen, so that's why James was not aware of the images being saved. :rip:

Snapchat has updated loads since and they can now save permanently or for 24hours, but it’s still possible that they were deleted after being seen

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619

Wait people are saying the screenshots he used have been online for ages and are nothing new, just added text in top :ph34r:

StarstruckIllusion
37 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Court rulings of recent cases in California basically say that the de facto age of consent is 16 (while the de jure one is still 18). And cases like this usually get dropped (or changed from sexual misdemeanors with minors to just general sexual harrassment) if the age gap is similar (less than 5 years).

Interesting. What does de jure mean tho? Also, I feel like sexting is this blurry middle ground tho. It’s sex but nudes might count as CP but also it’s sexting + uploading the images elsewhere is clear and whole other step. Revenge **** maybe... 

Luckily James addressed it and it’s all a big misunderstanding. 

Luke78619
1 hour ago, Lion Heart said:

A few things... James has been accused of similar things by what, 3 other young men who later deleted their 'exposes' or backtracked. But on the other hand, why is James so careless?? It's like he enjoys crossing the line here and to see what he can get away with, but eventually,  he could end up getting in trouble.

I'm no James Charles supporter, nor do I pay much attention to him, but while it is true that certain people could be catfishing him, lying about their ages, and setting him up... why is Charles not more careful with who he engages and sends photos to? This is just reckless. 

I dont want to jump to conclusions here, so I will wait to see how this plays out. But as a 21 year old man, he needs to be more careful.

After all he’s been through, you think he wouldn’t do anything like this over the Internet :air: Jesus, if you want d*ck pics go on a p*rn site :air: 

Luke78619
10 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Interesting. What does de jure mean tho? Also, I feel like sexting is this blurry middle ground tho. It’s sex but nudes might count as CP but also it’s sexting + uploading the images elsewhere is clear and whole other step. Revenge **** maybe... 

Luckily James addressed it and it’s all a big misunderstanding. 

Wait he did? Where? :ph34r:

EDIT: don’t worry I saw the thread

ChavaWM

How does someone get pressured to send nudes? Like hello, I can easily choose NOT to do it, or block, delete, delete the app, turn off my phone. It's very easy to not send nudes.

Archived