celeb

James Charles accused of sending nude images of himself to 16 yo

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Here we go again...rumors are like smoke...there is fire somewhere and this kid showed us RECEIPTS...like...:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ToxicHot

I thought he was “cAnCeLlEd” years ago. :bradley:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

8 minutes ago, Babylon gypsy said:

As a 16 yo myself this terrifies me, I hope it's fake tho 

What exactly terrifies you?

Oriane

Is this the guy who was harrassing straight guys or something?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

If he really tried to talk him into sending nudes this is absolutely inappropriate indeed, but you can’t trust anyone on the internet just like that.

If it was unwanted and you felt harassed please go to the police - but making a Tik Tok uploading the nudes? Weeeeeird.

lady siwa
19 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Also can people stop throwing the words pedophilia and grooming around so easily??

but if these accusations are true which the evidence looks pretty clear...... this is literally pedophilia and grooming and we shouldn't just be brushing those words under the rug here

js4754394o9823

people are catfishing and lying to him for months now, everytime he talks to some boy, they later are trying to expose him and say that they were underage and straight. queerbaiting is not cool.

he's problematic, but things like that are even worst.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Just now, kukuryku666 said:

people are catfishing and lying to him for months now, everytime he talks to some boy, they later are trying to expose him and say that they were underage and straight. queerbaiting is not cool.

Exactly this! Also they probably acted like they enjoy it (probably under a fake identity) because James wouldn’t keep sending vulnerable pictures of him if the person told him they didn’t like it I suppose

I‘m sorry for James 

gurlllllll byeeeeeeee.  Giving a one sided account of story isn't going to cut it honey.  It screams give me attention and viewers.  Just like the damn restaurant server who was "straight" and DMed James back and forth and agreed to meet up with him.....then make out with him for over and hour.....then wants to speak out how he didnt like it blah blah blah.  These bad ass little 16 y/o olds aren't innocent little kids.....they know what the **** they are doing.  Legally they are protected as minors i get that but they do have the ability to trick someone with their age and then they want to flip it around and act like they are an innocent child being abused?  Sorry sis.....im not buying it.  I've seen horrible manipulative teens at 12 or 13.....let alone 16.  Stop trying to be a victim for attention and gain.  

vyniildisk
17 minutes ago, Gagi said:

If it was unwanted and you felt harassed please go to the police - but making a Tik Tok uploading the nudes? Weeeeeird.

thank you! My thoughts exactly! 

1 hour ago, Babylon gypsy said:

They probably contacted him under a fake identity, happened to James a lot of times.

Weird is especially that the person accusing James makes a Tik Tok about it uploading nudes. On another note, James is 19-21 I think? The person talking is 16, I don’t think it’s problematic as you make it to be, or terrifying :rip:

Babylon Dynasty
1 minute ago, Gagi said:

They probably contacted him under a fake identity, happened to James a lot of times.

Weird is especially that the person accusing James makes a Tik Tok about it uploading nudes. On another note, James is 19-21 I think? The person talking is 16, I don’t think it’s problematic as you make it to be, or terrifying :rip:

Sorry, my anxiety is making me overdramatic today. It just make me uncomfortable.

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Just now, Babylon gypsy said:

Sorry, my anxiety is making me overdramatic today. It just make me uncomfortable.

Really no need to apologize, your feelings are valid and you should share your thoughts

Archived