💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Legends: Arceus [Jan 28, 2022]

bionic

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne
35 minutes ago, bionic said:

Trying to progress the Pokedex is so tedious :giveup: What do the little red icons next to some tasks mean?

Those are double points! For example, doing five of the red icon tasks will get you a complete “10” for the dex entry. 

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

Also, I’m having the time of my life filling out this dex. I’m not even progressing story wise lol. I’m still in the second area and just completing the dex entires for the Pokémon I have! It’s so fun for me. :tony:

bionic
5 hours ago, Grace said:

outbreaks are so broken I love this game

I must have a patched copy :neyde:

buy bionic

Head Empty

I need nicknaming advice :enigma:

I've gotten into the habit of theming my teams. For this game I named my main character Judas, and team is completely nicknamed after Gaga references. Also: me and my team members all match Decidueyes color scheme of red/yellow/black :laughga:.

So far I have:

Hisuian Arcanine - Mars (Venus / GUY)

Hisuian Zoroark - Dynamite (Hair)

Scizor - Bloody Mary

Basculegion - Tsunami (Rain On Me)

Hisuian Decidueye - ???

I still need a final party member, AND I need an appropriate nickname for Decidueye. Any recommendations? :ohwell:

Just now, bionic said:

This DLC is disappointing

extremely.  I wanted to hold out hope for a true DLC but then Scarlet/Violet killed any hope I had

• 2 weeks later...
ChavaWM

Got a shiny alpha floatzel!

I've been looking non stop forna dumb alpha buizel for that stupid task and I wasn't even sure what a shiny floatzel looked like and it had a white ring floaty thing and I still wasn't sure if that was right but I caught anyway and it turns out it was shiny.

Still looking for a alpha buizel. Seeing all these tasks I haven't finished is starting to make me anxious lol 

RAMROD

Just a little tidbit :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• 1 month later...
YCHofficial

Shiny Spheal rolled away and I got MAD. Luckily found a shiny Machop and shiny Onix.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
YCHofficial

Does anyone still play this game? 
I neglected it for a few months but slowly started playing again. 
Especially since I had not caught Arceus himself, which required me to complete the pokedex first lool. But I did it woohoo. Also I have some open missions and requests I have to finish. 

Mostly I do shiny hunting. I don't have many shinies, but proud of the ones I've caught so far 

2023021007293100-7-CBCCE282-CD36658-AB28

Archived