šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Legends: Arceus [Jan 28, 2022]

bionic

Featured Posts

PartySick
18 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

My boyfriend caught 5 shinies within 4 hours of getting the shiny charm. Iā€™m both happy for and bitter towards himĀ :vegas:

They had to have lowered the shiny rate for the game. I've never had so many :messga:Ā and I don't have the charm.

My lime green Scizor instantly became my main :whitney:

Best shiny :whitney:

šŸ’š

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
Spoiler

I am stuckĀ with battling Beni Ā 

cos my pokemons are currentlyĀ below of his Pokemon's levels.

So currently, I am wandering around battling Alphas and regular wild pokemonsĀ to level up and beat that guy :billie:

Also,Ā 

Spoiler

The plot twist where the player is getting kicked out made meĀ taking it so personally, UGH!
Ā 

F that boomer Kamado and his boomer & xenophobic ideas!! Like he kept repeating how the hero is "stranger and not everyone like you" over and over when we had to reportĀ to him.Ā 

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

They had to have lowered the shiny rate for the game. I've never had so many :messga:Ā and I don't have the charm.

Not you getting a cool shiny while all Iā€™ve been able to findĀ isĀ a ****ingĀ TangelaĀ :messga:Ā 

bionic
7 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Not you getting a cool shiny while all Iā€™ve been able to findĀ isĀ a ****ingĀ TangelaĀ :messga:Ā 

Ā 

9 hours ago, PartySick said:

I found 1 shiny Drifloon... I almost flew straight past it thinking it was an oreĀ 

buy bionic

RAMROD

I just got my shiny Goldbat and that is without Shiny charm :sis:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Mistress Dita
On 2/7/2022 at 12:40 PM, holy scheisse said:

I wasnā€™t gonna get it bc of all the negativity surrounding itā€¦ but I ended up getting it and instantly got addicted lol. Itā€™s definitely a breath of fresh air for the PokĆ©mon series and itā€™s actually quite challenging in ways which is not typical for PokĆ©mon games. Id say get it if you have the $

Ā 

On 2/7/2022 at 12:38 PM, bionic said:

Yes! it brings in a lot of the changes the franchise has needed for the past decade. there's a lot it needs to refine but IMO Legends Arceus should be the prototype for future mainline Pokemon games

Iā€™m tempted to get it, but Destiny 2 Witch Queen comes out in less than 2 weeks and Iā€™ll probably be playing that for awhile. And by the time Iā€™m ready for Arceus the price will probably have dropped right?Ā 
Itā€™s not that Iā€™m worried about spending $60 but like why would I get it,Ā play for a week when I could get it for cheaper later when Iā€™ll actually play it more.Ā 
I guess the real deciding factor is do Pokemon games typically go down in price within 4-6 months after release?Ā 

holy scheisse
15 minutes ago, Mistress Dita said:

Ā 

Iā€™m tempted to get it, but Destiny 2 Witch Queen comes out in less than 2 weeks and Iā€™ll probably be playing that for awhile. And by the time Iā€™m ready for Arceus the price will probably have dropped right?Ā 
Itā€™s not that Iā€™m worried about spending $60 but like why would I get it,Ā play for a week when I could get it for cheaper later when Iā€™ll actually play it more.Ā 
I guess the real deciding factor is do Pokemon games typically go down in price within 4-6 months after release?Ā 

I dont think they do unfortunately. pokemon sword and shield still cost $60 and there have been 2 releases since!

actually pokemon games tend to really hold their value. pokemon platinum on the nintendo DS for example is actually more expensive today than it was like 10 years agoĀ :selena:Ā just quickly googled it and its going for like $80 LOL!

you could maybe buy it used for cheaper though?

Mistress Dita
27 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

I dont think they do unfortunately. pokemon sword and shield still cost $60 and there have been 2 releases since!

actually pokemon games tend to really hold their value. pokemon platinum on the nintendo DS for example is actually more expensive today than it was like 10 years agoĀ :selena:Ā just quickly googled it and its going for like $80 LOL!

you could maybe buy it used for cheaper though?

Wait wtf! haha. I legit might still have that somewhere at my parents house lol.Ā :enigma:

Yea I just looked up Sword & Shield and it's still like $56 and that game was trash...

Well I'll just buy it and play it tonight then lmaoĀ 

holy scheisse
20 minutes ago, Mistress Dita said:

Wait wtf! haha. I legit might still have that somewhere at my parents house lol.Ā :enigma:

Yea I just looked up Sword & Shield and it's still like $56 and that game was trash...

Well I'll just buy it and play it tonight then lmaoĀ 

Sell that sh*t to gamestop and use it to fund your arceus purchase!! haha (wait does gamestop still even exist:laughga:)

Mistress Dita
1 minute ago, holy scheisse said:

Sell that sh*t to gamestop and use it to fund your arceus purchase!! haha (wait does gamestop still even exist:laughga:)

They do somehow, probably only from that massive stock event that happened last yearĀ :huntyga:

43 minutes ago, bionic said:

Took me FOREVER.Ā 

I spent like 50 ultras and then I caught him with a regular one :neyde:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

bionic
43 minutes ago, River said:

I spent like 50 ultras and then I caught him with a regular one :neyde:

I insist on only catching Pokemon in Pokeballs.. Feel my pain

buy bionic

Archived