đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl [OUT NOW]

bionic

Featured Posts

dynamite
2 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

That being said, the Legends game looks incredible. Is it part of Diamond and Pearl DLC, or it's own game? I think I will wait for that and skip DP remakes, unless DP are needed for this game or something. 

I also hate how they added nothing but a Gmax Pikachu, and a Pikachu with Sing in SWiSH. They couldn't come up with anything else? Why are Palkia and Dialgia NOT in raids right noe to advertise the remakes??? Hello?? Are they hiring in GameFreak??? Holy **** lazy ass company.

Legends is a premake in the old Sinnoh region, before the current Pokémon world, rather than a DP remake from what I've seen

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
10 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Am I the only one who loves the chibi art style? :flower:

In terms of Pokemon its a bit outdated

buy bionic

Lion Heart
10 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Am I the only one who loves the chibi art style? :flower:

I don't mind it for a mobile game, but I'm not paying 60 bucks for a remake with no main upgrades. The pre-order bonuses need to be absolutely worth it for me to get this game or something. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Head Empty

There's nothing wrong with chibi style to stay true to the original games. I just wish they had re-used the visual style of Lets Go. Those games were gorgeous, while still being recognizable first gen games. The gen 4 remakes look like early 3DS titles.

That said, I'm excited to see them finally trying something new with Legends. The series has been long overdue for a rehaul.

Lion Heart
1 minute ago, bionic said:

diamond-and-pearl-remakes-800x400.png

SAgAW8HEp2HMVF9QXHAF7d.jpgBDSM reminds me of Roblox

BDSM? :laughga:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

bionic
Just now, tmo13 said:

I haven't bought a pokemon game for my switch yet and I think I will now :enigma:

The Lets Go games were fun if you can get them on sale

buy bionic

Agunimon

I just want to play Sinnoh again so I am so happy. During the livestream I was a bit disappointed in the overworld but I watched the trailer again in HD and the art style looks a lot better. It is very reminiscent of the old games and I am not looking for remakes that enhance the game beyond modern day mechanics. Even if it's just a complete copy and updated version of the originals, I am content. Sinnoh is my favorite region and I just want to be able to play it again since I don't have a DS anymore and emulators only do so much. 

dynamite
13 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

I haven't bought a pokemon game for my switch yet and I think I will now :enigma:

I really loved Let's Go! Shield was fun for 2 days because I hadn't experienced a Pokémon game since SoulSilver and the graphics were an upgrade at least, but it got old fast

Agunimon

Oh: My main criticism is that they named them to what will be acronym'd to BDSP and that's gonna be mistyped a lot as BDSM.

SMH!!!!

• bionic changed the title to Pokemon Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl [OUT NOW]

Archived