đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Error In One Of Lady Gaga's Twitter Links

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Head Rush and Heat Spell took on a new meaning...:bear:

Why did her link expire? It's a recent Haus Labs campaign...wtf is wrong with her team this era...like :awkney:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Head Rush and Heat Spell took on a new meaning...:bear:

Why did her link expire? It's a recent Haus Labs campaign...wtf is wrong with her team this era...like :awkney:

Those bronzers were like the last big launch HL had, it’s been a weirdly long time without a new launch.

TimisaMonster
8 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Those bronzers were like the last big launch HL had, it’s been a weirdly long time without a new launch.

True i guess...not much has been happening and I honestly thought she was close to announcing a skincare line but...nothing 

So even an "expired" link and no update from her social media team/person is...unprofessional for someone of HER level...

numb the flame
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

True i guess...not much has been happening and I honestly thought she was close to announcing a skincare line but...nothing 

So even an "expired" link and no update from her social media team/person is...unprofessional for someone of HER level...

In no way is this me trying to slander her team but there’s always been a part of Gaga that’s never as polished as it should be for an artist of her size. I mean take the demo’s for SL, ROM, FW & snippets of Babylon leaking way before the album dropped, this would never happen to Beyoncé for instance. 

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

In no way is this me trying to slander her team but there’s always been a part of Gaga that’s never as polished as it should be for an artist of her size. I mean take the demo’s for SL, ROM, FW & snippets of Babylon leaking way before the album dropped, this would never happen to Beyoncé for instance. 

Also so many cancelled projects...I also look at other artists like Taylor, Beyonce, etc and I'm like...why does Gaga still have issues like she is brand new to the scene? 

Remember...her team hasn't changed much and consist of many friends she has made and idk if that has anything to do with it but things defintely could be waaay tighter and smoother when it comes to how her career is being managed 

I dont think 1 person is to blame...

numb the flame
14 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Also so many cancelled projects...I also look at other artists like Taylor, Beyonce, etc and I'm like...why does Gaga still have issues like she is brand new to the scene? 

Remember...her team hasn't changed much and consist of many friends she has made and idk if that has anything to do with it but things defintely could be waaay tighter and smoother when it comes to how her career is being managed 

I dont think 1 person is to blame...

I mean we personally know nothing about how her team works behind the scenes and I think it’s good she has her friends around her for her own well being. There’s always a sense of unpolished-ness about Gaga which in some ways it’s her NYC roots coming back good and strong and other times such as SL leaking it hurts her a little. 

Regina George

Why are y’all making such a big deal out of it.. It’s just her team not doing their work

SchwineLove
1 hour ago, numb the flame said:

I mean do you remember the last time she had proper team (BoomKack, Troy Carter, Hoodrat cindercella that i forgot her name is it jennifer?)

She was falling apart that time so just be grateful she's alive today with less than stellar team and management.

Or maybe i forgot that some of us is too young to witness her downfall in the past.

numb the flame
19 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

I mean do you remember the last time she had proper team (BoomKack, Troy Carter, Hoodrat cindercella that i forgot her name is it jennifer?)

She was falling apart that time so just be grateful she's alive today with less than stellar team and management.

Or maybe i forgot that some of us is too young to witness her downfall in the past.

I said I wasn't trying to slander her team and that I think it's good she's surrounded by friends for her own well being

2 hours ago, numb the flame said:

In no way is this me trying to slander her team

1 hour ago, numb the flame said:

I think it’s good she has her friends around her for her own well being.

I do think it's good she's surrounded by a team of people who care for her and take her health both mentally and physically into consideration, I'm not one of these "little managers" who just want her to bring TFM 2.0 for every single album she does. I did say at times this unpolished-ness is a sign of her NYC roots coming through and it works quite well and other times with stuff leaking it harms her in a way. Don't try and twist what I said to make me seem like I want her to be 2011Ga over again and be overworked as she always was in 2008 - late 2013, I have been a super fan since 2009 so I have been with her through pretty much everything regardless of my age. 

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

Why are y’all making such a big deal out of it.. It’s just her team not doing their work

Yeah like this is not her problem rn..Its just an expired link or smth 

8 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Yeah like this is not her problem rn. It's just an expired link or smth 

People can report her for that... And if enough people do it it can be bad. 

She either needs to make sure her current team is actually good or to fire them and find new ones.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Tinnitus15
Just now, nikola said:

People can report her for that... And if enough people do it it can be bad. 

She either needs to make sure her current team is actually good or to fire them and find new ones.

Gaga now contacted her team and told them about the problem 

Archived