Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Error In One Of Lady Gaga's Twitter Links

ELECTROHEART

Featured Posts

littlepotter

Highly doubt if someone had access to Gaga's twitter they would just replace a link no one was gonna click anyway

chaeri pls

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudassVenus

I used a web archive site to check the link and it appears to be the same as January 24th, so at least her Twitter wasn't hacked. The bit.ly link itself may have been tampered with tho, or it just expired. But yes, it's honestly sad how all of this had to happen in one day :fatcat:

SchwineLove

Okay monsters, now we have to unite, I don't even know what we can do to support Gaga, but clearly this piles into another hate trolls taking chance of her misfortune. Good human being often gets a lot of haters. Let's pray for her and don't make further fuss and negativity inside the fandom, we better shed negativity and support her.

Edit: oh the link expired lol, dramatic me

10 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

I hope she is okay mentally. 

yes and physically because when she’s under stress doesn’t her fibromyalgia usually flare up.. 

Sorcerer

I think the link expired or the page is no longer working.

There are worse stuff that could've happened if she got hacked.

Nonetheless, this day has been terrible for Gaga.

Galagala

**** her team needs to be more careful and serious about this whole situation.  I think it's about the dog thing. Many people are criticizing Gaga rn.

caulixtla

OK, here is what I’m seeing with the hacked link.

Here is the normal link as it was on Gaga’s twitter a month ago: bit.ly/2EPZRxH

For people looking at the Twitter now, three lower-case letters have been added to the end of the above link so it points to a ****ographic site instead of https://www.hauslabs.com/collections/cheek?&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=organic_social&utm_campaign=lg_post

So, for people looking at her Twitter, if the link ends in “H”, Gaga/Haus labs have recovered control of the account. If there is three lower case letters at the end, it is the hacked link.

This may be beyond Gaga’s control to restore. When Twitter was hacked last fall, people got control of Twitter’s internal network and were able to make famous accounts send fraudulent Tweets, even without the account holders’ passwords. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Twitter_bitcoin_scam

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

ELECTROHEART

UPDATE: Ok it isn't hacked, so apparently the link created by "bit.ly" expired or someone else acquired it. It is common to happen because these types of links has a "life time".

As we can see the there's still the past votations link on her bio so, her team hasn't updated the account since a while.

We hope her team will f̶i̶n̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ update this information and remove this error. :vegas:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

StarstruckIllusion

Who’s gon tell-... you know what? This is definitely the least of their worries rn. We can have a laugh but like oh well

numb the flame
19 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Who’s gon tell-... you know what? This is definitely the least of their worries rn. We can have a laugh but like oh well

I’m sure she has an intern who is in charge of all her socials. 

Archived