šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

LAPD speak on the incident

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Got sad thinking about Gaga and her feelings rn. Her body pain... god she canā€™t win šŸ˜­

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, crushedlemonice said:

Does anyone know how they would find the people who did this? As far as I know nobody got a license plate number or a picture of the guy.

I am hoping that between (1) the increasing number of doorbell cameras and (2) traffic cameras (both red light and highway kinds) that they can piece together the route the vehicle took.

I don't know if any of those types of cameras would be able to show the license plate number in good enough resolution, but they could ascertain the make, model, and color of the vehicle (sounds like they already have) and where they went (maybe to one of the suspects' homes, or a drop-off point for the dogs before splitting up their group, or something.)

What I'm imagining would require a lot of hours of work, and maybe they wouldn't bother if it had been "just" a dog-napping (obviously still serious to any pet owner! to be clear), but since a shot was needlessly fired and a man seriously injured, they raised a lot more heat on themselves...

I don't know how long, if at all, recordings from such cameras are kept, though.Ā  Digital storage piles up fast for video files... Here's hoping they ran a red light and got their plate photographed...

āš”šŸ²

6 minutes ago, PEZ said:

I am hoping that between (1) the increasing number of doorbell cameras and (2) traffic cameras (both red light and highway kinds) that they can piece together the route the vehicle took.

I don't know if any of those types of cameras would be able to show the license plate number in good enough resolution, but they could ascertain the make, model, and color of the vehicle (sounds like they already have) and where they went (maybe to one of the suspects' homes, or a drop-off point for the dogs before splitting up their group, or something.)

What I'm imagining would require a lot of hours of work, and maybe they wouldn't bother if it had been "just" a dog-napping (obviously still serious to any pet owner! to be clear), but since a shot was needlessly fired and a man seriously injured, they raised a lot more heat on themselves...

I don't know how long, if at all, recordings from such cameras are kept, though.Ā  Digital storage piles up fast for video files... Here's hoping they ran a red light and got their plate photographed...

Donā€™t worry, police has their ways. Given the publicity they got intense on the case asap. You canā€™t give too much detail to the public with ongoing investigation, but Iā€™m sure theyā€™re working hard.

This sounds like someone had a vendetta against Gaga. The one shot was probably not to kill the walker, and they wanted to take Gagaā€™s dogs to Hurt her.Ā 

38 minutes ago, PEZ said:

This is the premise of the show See No Evil which I love watching. They solve crimes by piecing together surveillance footage from various places. I hope they can do thatĀ here.Ā 

Now it confirmsĀ they werenā€™t just dressed in black.Ā Ā I hopeĀ the suspects will get their asses ripped a new one in jail for what they did.Ā :laughga:

2 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Car make and model will hopefully be tracked via CCTV. Should capture a licence plate at some point when looking at video footage hopefully.

I read somewhere that the car didnā€™t have platesĀ 

PxA limited
16 hours ago, Married the Night said:

Disagree. If that were the case thee dogs would have been returned already.Ā 

Not really if they are maneuvering the situation and trying to avoid getting caught.Ā 

Economy
On 2/25/2021 at 9:23 PM, Mister G said:

My question is...how would they even resell them? Wouldn't they need paperwork to verify breed and if they're chipped? Or are they stolen and resold on the black market?

Literally this. Theres a black market for just about anything of value

numb the flame

I know thereā€™s a thread about this but Iā€™m not sure if this has already been posted in this thread. Sorry if AP in hereĀ :kara:

Archived