Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

LAPD speak on the incident

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Yeah, it sounds like a robbery gone wrong and that Ryan (not Gaga) was targeted. He dog sits/walks for a lot of people, too, so as others said my guess is they've noticed him before walking around with dogs. When it was reported that it was four gunshots, I actually thought it might not have been about the dogs and more of a crime of passion type of situation with an ex knowing he was a celeb dog sitter & deciding to hurt him/steal the dogs for money. But one gun shot...just sounds like it was a regular robbery gone wrong.

Yes, the footage clearly shows they were after the dogs and it got violent because Ryan tried to protect them. Then again I've only seen it once and I won't watch again...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping that because they were motivated to steal the dogs to make money, they'll be motivated by money to return them safely. Maybe they're trying to set up a way to do it without getting caught or something

Bloody hooker
32 minutes ago, Mister G said:

My question is...how would they even resell them? Wouldn't they need paperwork to verify breed and if they're chipped? Or are they stolen and resold on the black market?

More than likely on the black market. If Koji and Gustav both somehow end up being sold, then whoever gets them would have to never take them to the vet due to the chip unless both chips get removed (which is extremely difficult and life threatening to pets) .

I really hope this tragic story brings awareness to the need of advancing the microchip technology to include GPS. I hope they both get found soon.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

littlepotter

I was shocked that someone could survive 4 shots to the chest, so one makes more sense. Im so horrified for ryan i still cannot fathom what he had to go through and still is :( 

chaeri pls

PartySick
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

I really hope the guy that works for Gaga is ok and the reward being offered will help find this selfish criminals, I don’t know what I would do without my pets but I would be so grateful to that man for risking his life to save them  :kara:

I can only imagine how profusely Gaga is going to thank him for fighting for them and likely saving Asia (assuming the worst but hoping for the best for the other frenchies).

54 minutes ago, Mister G said:

My question is...how would they even resell them? Wouldn't they need paperwork to verify breed and if they're chipped? Or are they stolen and resold on the black market?

Probably trying to sell them as breeding dogs. Frenchies are expensive little things ($2000+ for an average puppy).

There's zero chance of them doing that now without getting caught though...which worries me :/

🖤

LaLuna

I hope these f*ckers are sh*tting their pants now knowing the dogs are Gaga's and that the story is all over the Internet. I hope they pay for what they did and that justice is served.

Ugh, this whole thing just makes my blood boil :saladga:

PartySick
3 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

I hope these f*ckers are sh*tting their pants now knowing the dogs are Gaga's and that the story is all over the Internet. I hope they pay for what they did and that justice is served.

Ugh, this whole thing just makes my blood boil :saladga:

Imagine mugging a guy for some dogs and it makes international news. They better be scared.

I hope the biggest, meanest mf'er in prison is a Gaga stan, that's all I'm saying :vegas:

🖤

I really hope they end up finding the dogs either left on a random persons doorstep or randomly let go in the park. These men have to know that any dog that looks like these will be looked at and questioned. Plus as others have noted, they won’t be able to sell the dogs to anyone who intends to take them to the vet assuming Gaga has them chipped. Obviously they shot someone so this is more than a robbery now, but I just hope that doesn’t push them to hurt the dogs. 

RAMROD

I am so tired reading soem of those replies in the OP tweet, and had to reply to one :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SlaeUrAnus

I hope, when they do find the scum, they get charged with attempted murder and get some hefty jail time, and none of this lenient bullshit sentence. 

Dunno what the justic system is like in America, but over here in the UK, attempted murder can get as few as 10 years! 

I am so relieved that Ryan is in stable condition though. 

In my messy era.

crushedlemonice

Does anyone know how they would find the people who did this? As far as I know nobody got a license plate number or a picture of the guy.

SlaeUrAnus
2 minutes ago, crushedlemonice said:

Does anyone know how they would find the people who did this? As far as I know nobody got a license plate number or a picture of the guy.

Car make and model will hopefully be tracked via CCTV. Should capture a licence plate at some point when looking at video footage hopefully.

In my messy era.

Married the Night
2 hours ago, PxA limited said:

I feel like it was targeted for sure. They knew she would pay.

Disagree. If that were the case thee dogs would have been returned already. 

Archived