That $500,000 has really flushed out all the stupid people on the Internet

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Decodekid said:

it's quite stupid for them to think she wouldn't help him out, it's obvious 

And she doesn't even have to make it public... Why would they think she has to tweet or say that she'll be paying his medical bills? It's ridiculous!

Bonkers
6 minutes ago, YourEvilTwin said:

Yes, and it’s astounding to me that this is not blindingly obvious to everyone else.

You're making an assumption but you do not KNOW it and acting like you do know is "astounding" to me.  

If someone is going to collect a ransom, they're going to ask themselves, "hmm, is this a trap?"   If it's so ASTOUNDING people don't know this, why do you think dog nappers would fall for it?

Normally it would be "information leading to the location of the dogs.  confidentiality guaranteed."

My only point is that, no, it isn't "astoundingly obvious" and yes, it makes it reasonable to say, what about the dog walker.  

:huntyga:

Sorry for *astounding* you with a reasonable explanation of why the statement is raising eyebrows. Like i said, we don't know on the outside BUT it's obvious *that is why* people are asking about the dog walker.

If you're still too astounded to understand what I'm saying, wait until you're less astounded and read this again.  :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

YourEvilTwin
11 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

You're making an assumption but you do not KNOW it and acting like you do know is "astounding" to me.  

If someone is going to collect a ransom, they're going to ask themselves, "hmm, is this a trap?"   If it's so ASTOUNDING people don't know this, why do you think dog nappers would fall for it?

Normally it would be "information leading to the location of the dogs.  confidentiality guaranteed."

My only point is that, no, it isn't "astoundingly obvious" and yes, it makes it reasonable to say, what about the dog walker.  

Sorry for *astounding* you with a reasonable explanation of why the statement is raising eyebrows. Like i said, we don't know on the outside BUT it's obvious *that is why* people are asking about the dog walker.

If you're still too astounded to understand what I'm saying, wait until you're less astounded and read this again.  :vegas:

Yes, I know for a fact this is what they are doing because I've personally experienced a comparable situation, minus the shooting, and have witnessed another. It's a standard protocol to offer a reward in abductions where a ransom hasn't been explicitly issued. And yes, "no questions asked" is part of the package too.

And yes, people who are ****ed enough in the head to murder people for dogs are often stupid enough to fall for it.

Now **** off.

PartySick
21 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

So you're saying "no questions asked" is a trap.  

That's why I said I have no idea because I'm on the outside.  I'm just saying I see why people see "no questions asked" and then think, gee, what about the guy who got shot.  

They always do this. Usually with kidnappings.

They plop the parents in front of a camera and make them cry for their kid "please, we just want little Billy back. We'll do anything. We're offering every cent to our name for his safe return." Then when the idiots come to collect the ransom, BOOM.

The $500k is definitely a lure to get attempted murderers and dog nappers. With this much heat on it though...literally international news? Idk, I just hope her babies are reunited with Asia soon.

🖤

Mother of Puppies
22 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Maybe it was just her first impulse to get her dogs back since she obvioulsy heard that Ryan is ok and taken care of and that he will recover...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Bonkers
3 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Maybe it was just her first impulse to get her dogs back since she obvioulsy heard that Ryan is ok and taken care of and that he will recover...

ALL I AM SAYING is that 

this "No questions asked" 

IS WHY

PEOPLE ARE SAYING

WhAt AbouT tHe DoG WalKer

I'm not saying it's my opinion.  In fact, i've said three times now that I don't know what's going on and it may well be a trap, but it's not obvious to me because I assume it would be obvious to the person collecting the ransom that it would be impossible to do an exhange without risk.  

Not really yelling you, but at the several commenters who cherry pick what i"m saying.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Agunimon
44 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I’m sure there’s a ton of backlash on Twitter. Delete your Twitter. It was so hard for me but honestly, I experience a LOT less negativity using the internet without Twitter. It’s terrific

This is why you just use Twitter for p**n. :vegas:

Naak Le Vaar

Haters will always find a reason to hate you. I think people wake up with an itch to hate on Gaga no matter what. They act sanctimonious and get off about it. These people are so miserable I stg. Really don't even pay them any mind. 

Lmao they blocked my signature

PartySick
11 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

This is why you just use Twitter for p**n. :vegas:

I just figured out today that you can report Tweets for nudity. I had always assumed it was permitted because of the absolute magnitude of naked people on Twitter :messga:

🖤

holy scheisse

Oh wow I just commented this in the main thread but totally feel you ... People are ... Dumb

I think most people don't realize Ryan is a personal friend of Gaga's as well as her dog walker. I bet they just assume he's from an agency or something and think she doesn't care (not that I think she wouldn't care even if he was a random ofc).

We obviously know she cares very deeply about others, but I think most people reading about celebrities and rich people assume the worst. 

crushedlemonice

I don't see how it's not obvious to people why it's advertised as "no questions asked". If there is a money exchange police would obviously be monitoring it and then immediately arresting whoever showed up. If Gaga said "$500k but police will be there to interrogate you" that would deter people from coming forward.

Agunimon
24 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I just figured out today that you can report Tweets for nudity. I had always assumed it was permitted because of the absolute magnitude of naked people on Twitter :messga:

As long as I keep getting notifications from my favorites. :vegas:

This is making me so mad ugh

The reward is also to draw people who might know about the dognappers like a friend or something so they will come out and give info right?

Archived