đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Let's Show our Support to Gaga

RickMonster98

Featured Posts

RickMonster98

We can't do anything right now, but i think it would be nice to show our support on twitter using the hash-tag #StayStrongGaga. It must be a very dark time for her, but this is the only thing we can do. Are you guys up for this? @Admin can you help us? 

:heart:

I mean I know this comes from a place of love, but wouldn't #StayStrongRyan be a bit more appropriate? Ultimately I know it's traumatic for Gaga to have lost her dogs, but Ryan nearly died after all. 

Mother of Puppies
Just now, Fiendman said:

I mean I know this comes from a place of love, but wouldn't #StayStrongRyan be a bit more appropriate? 

WHy do we have to choose? We can do both....

let's wish him a speedy recovery and let Gaga, who must be devastated, show that we support her and think of her!! :heart:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

RickMonster98
1 minute ago, Fiendman said:

I mean I know this comes from a place of love, but wouldn't #StayStrongRyan be a bit more appropriate? Ultimately I know it's traumatic for Gaga to have lost her dogs, but Ryan nearly died after all. 

#StayStrongGaga&Ryan or we can do both

Those who think gaga feels nothing as if just to satisfy and to work for us may stay away from this thread please. 

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Sneaky Oliver

That would be lovely but I don't think she will check her Twitter anytime soon. She must be very busy, unless Bobby tells her the hashtag is trending 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Mother of Puppies
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

That would be lovely but I don't think she will check her Twitter anytime soon. She must be very busy, unless Bobby tells her the hashtag is trending 

well... it's worth a try... I dont think she is too busy yet as they re not filming yet

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Thanks for creating the thread! I am sure she will come back to California now, there is a chance she will see it. Also flood the hashtag on her insta! I am so scared for her mental good right now. 

YCHofficial

Why only focus on Gaga, sure its super sad and she must be in some kind of shock or something... but someone got shot 4 times and it's like people don't care about that person.

Putang Ina Mo

#GetWellSoonGaga

#StayStrongGaga

#FindKojiAndGustav

I'm happy that a lot of monsters are tweeting with that hashtag :heart:

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Moonlight on Water

I hope Ryan and Gaga feel better soon. I wish them the best of luck

she/her

LGMonster95

The only times when I saw this fanbase actually caring about Gaga this year is now and when she talked about her family member in hospital. I'm sorry but this woman doesn't deserve this idc what's your excuse, I believe she has done more than enough to have a supporting fanbase, It's just very sad, she's such a wonderful and kind woman who honestly deserves the very best fans.

I also hope Ryan has a speedy recovery.

Nathaniel Arven
3 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

The only times when I saw this fanbase actually caring about Gaga this year is now and when she talked about her family member in hospital. I'm sorry but this woman doesn't deserve this idc what's your excuse, I believe she has done more than enough to have a supporting fanbase, It's just very sad, she's such a wonderful and kind woman who honestly deserves the very best fans.

I also hope Ryan has a speedy recovery.

Bad Romance alone shall have ended the story. My thoughts are for Ryan first... This is heartbreaking. Of course it's also scary for Gaga, because she must feel so guilty and targeted too.... I honestly am not sure of what's appropriate though... Maybe leaving them in private ?

Nathaniel Arven
1 hour ago, YCHofficial said:

Why only focus on Gaga, sure its super sad and she must be in some kind of shock or something... but someone got shot 4 times and it's like people don't care about that person.

this.

Archived