💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

I’m being very cautious about updates cause I don’t want to read bad news but know that I’ll have to in order to read good news. Reading that there was only one shot was welcome. Still staying hopeful for all the victims. Please please please let them pull through :heart:

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

This is INSANE

I'm having a panic attack for Gaga

This just hits way too close to home! Someone very close to Gaga was just shot in the chest 4 times

I'm literally freaking out holy ****

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Stop :(

God i hope i wake up to good news. Im genuinely worried about Gaga and cant begin to think how this will impact her

This is gonna trigger her BIG TIME

She has major anxiety about her celebrity status putting her and those around her in harms way, and it was just confirmed. Someone close to her was just shot in public, quite possibly to steal 'Lady Gaga's dogs'

She must be freaking out. I cant handle

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

This is terribly heartbreaking. I really hope and pray Ryan makes a smooth and fast recovery. I know he may struggle with fear after this and I pray for his mental healing too. I pray Koji and Gus are found unharmed. I’m sure Gaga is distraught right now. The poor girl can’t ever catch a break with constant sadness. I hope she knows none of this is her fault and isn’t sitting a hotel room blaming herself. I also worry she could be going through severe pain because of this. I know it would make everyone feel so relieved if the dogs could be found safe. I pray with all my heart that can happen. 

crybrowz
14 minutes ago, Helxig said:

This is INSANE

I'm having a panic attack for Gaga

This just hits way too close to home! Someone very close to Gaga was just shot in the chest 4 times

I'm literally freaking out holy ****

11 minutes ago, Helxig said:

This is gonna trigger her BIG TIME

She has major anxiety about her celebrity status putting her and those around her in harms way, and it was just confirmed. Someone close to her was just shot in public, quite possibly to steal 'Lady Gaga's dogs'

She must be freaking out. I cant handle

I'm not saying this to mitigate the situation at all, but if it brings any consolation to you, the LAPD confirmed Ryan was shot only once, not four times. And also it's all obviously still speculation at this point but the general consensus seems to be that the people who stole the dogs didn't know they were Gaga's and probably thought they belonged to some random rich person in LA, as there has been a surge of French bulldogs being stolen recently. If anything it seems that they probably would've preferred to avoid having a spotlight shined on them by the entire American media that comes with stealing such a high profile celebrity's dogs. Again it's obviously still a really awful and serious situation, but I don't think Gaga was intended to be the target, and it seems like Ryan is going to be okay (at least physically, mentally he's probably gonna be shaken for a while). Now all we can do is hope this comes to a resolution soon :pray:

Gagas lil monster
8 hours ago, PartySick said:

The video is graphic and scary. Do not watch it.

Thanks for the warning @StarstruckIllusion and others who transcribed the video. I'm going to pin this so if it's posted people will know to try and avoid it.

I watched it and I'm feeling deeply distressed from it. Because of his screams I can't get it out of my mind. Please no one watch it 

With Peace and love

numb the flame

Guys what’s the latest, I’ve been asleep for around seven hours? I read Ryan is doing okay a few posts above. Have we heard about the dogs, the suspects, anything from Gaga whether it be from her team or anything??

SlaeUrAnus
1 hour ago, Gagas lil monster said:

I watched it and I'm feeling deeply distressed from it. Because of his screams I can't get it out of my mind. Please no one watch it 

I cannot watch anything like that so I'm putting myself off watching it despite it circling on Twitter :(

In my messy era.

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

Why she wants to give 500k dollars to a guys who shot and almost killed another man? Mess :saladga:

At least to take back her dogs..It’s clearly they gonna blackmail her 

trent reznor
5 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

Why she wants to give 500k dollars to a guys who shot and almost killed another man? Mess :saladga:

Do 5 minutes of research on how a ransom works

RudraCNG
7 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

I mean, I understand her. She must be really worried about her dogs and thinks it's the only way to have them back. I would do the same if I had the money. Doesn't mean she doesn't hate those 2 scumbags.

Cameltoe Chariot
9 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

Is this seriously your takeaway from all of this? :oprah:

Did you consider how desperate she is to get her dogs back? How badly she wants to catch the people who nearly killed her friend? Or that the money is a way to convince people who might know something to rat out the dognappers to make some bank?

Thinking before responding is an excellent strategy in life.

Archived