Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace
Just now, CameltoeKween said:

Oh my god can we not turn this thread into another morality argument? People are upset and saying intense sh*t because of their emotions. This is a huge f*cking deal and no one needs your opinions on capital punishment right now.

Yeah, I get it, I'm one of those people. But NO ONE should be wishing DEATH on others right now. That's some delusional, stan **** regardless of your stance on capital punishment. If you have a problem with it being discussed, confront the posters who brought up executing them, not me. 

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Once again it was proven to me how Facebook users can be very stupid and judgemental. :bear: What is it so hard to understand that she naturally offered money to bring her dogs back? Do people assume that Ryan won't get any help from Gaga? If they knew a thing about him they'd know that he would also probably care for the dogs as well more than immediate justice. 

That was my morning on Instagram. The level of idiocy is astonishing. Gaga was right when she called social media the toilet of the internet.

2 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I'm sorry, but life in prison, even 20-40 years is a severe sentence. The death penalty is generally used for murderers, not attempted murder or kidnapping. Wishing them death is completely delusional and weird. 

Girl what? They shot him 4 times and were fine with him dying, it is thanks to the doctors that he is still alive. Attempted murder is just as bad as murder in my opinion. That being said i think the death penalty is the easy way out for evil people like these, they need to suffer for the rest of their lives behind bars alone

1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Once again it was proven to me how Facebook users can be very stupid and judgemental. :bear: What is it so hard to understand that she naturally offered money to bring her dogs back? Do people assume that Ryan won't get any help from Gaga? If they knew a thing about him they'd know that he would also probably care for the dogs as well more than immediate justice. 

Not only people assuming that Gaga won't assist him but also that he doesn't already get paid fat checks for taking care of THE Lady Gaga's dogs. The facebook mass is stupid.

Delulu Rogers
22 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

holy **** I was waiting for some type of footage to come out and omg that was incredibly distressing to watch. Miss Asia really fought like hell and then tried to comfort Ryan :bradley:

Wait what footage? Private message me?

Decodekid
Just now, Delulu Rogers said:

the video of what happened was released 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

LateToCult

I hope the criminals are shitting themselves with how much attention their crime has gotten. Shooting someone on the streets multiple times shows they have no empathy. 

Just now, Delulu Rogers said:

It's on this thread a few pages back but it is bone chilling, don't recommend watching, or maybe turn the volume down.

Daenerys

They have the car description. That’s a HUGE help. With the help of traffic cams and home surveillance hopefully they can follow the route of the car and catch a license plate in the process because that’ll give names but that’s if they didn’t cover their license plate to begin with. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

I absolutely wish death on these people. Not for my sake but for the sake of humanity. They are cancerous good for nothings. Literally. What possible benefit could people like this have on society? Better that they banished right along with their cancerous existence. 

The stupid people who are complaining about the reward really need to use their brains. If she put out a reward to find who the shooters are then there is a chance they might kill the dogs, they are currently venerable with them. They are doing the smart thing and trying to get the dogs out of harms way first before going after them

RudraCNG

Omg why tf did I watch the video? Poor Ryan, it made me cry. I hope she can recover not only physically but mentally too. 

And Asia running to him at the end... And then there's people who can't understand why some people love dogs so much.

Archived