Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

thehanyo
16 minutes ago, PartySick said:

In a less serious tone for a second, imagine thinking you're going to go steal some classy dogs and get a paycheck only to learn that you stole Lady Gaga's dogs :rip:

The woman who has millions of obsessed fans. The woman who has the president on speed dial. Like...they're f*cked, in all honesty :laughga:

I just hope they're able to get the puppies back. I couldn't imagine having something happen to my baby. So scary.

That was my first thought, too. You ****ed with the wrong people!

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

The woman who has millions of obsessed fans. The woman who has the president on speed dial. Like...they're f*cked, in all honesty :laughga:

Which makes me think they might harm they and not return them back. But then, half a million dollars also sound juicy, so we will see the outcome of this... :bradley:

PxA limited

In a less serious tone for a second, imagine thinking you're going to go steal some classy dogs and get a paycheck only to learn that you stole Lady Gaga's dogs :rip:

I just hope they're able to get the puppies back. I couldn't imagine having something happen to my baby. So scary.

I think they targeted her dogs. Maybe it’s random but feels like it was planned. On social media you are able to see who takes care of them, walks them in the park and he was an easy target. 
No one thought someone gonna kidnap the dogs to extort money from a rich person but when you think about it, makes sense

LateToCult
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Which makes me think they might harm they and not return them back. But then, half a million dollars also sound juicy, so we will see the outcome of this... :bradley:

I don’t think the $500k will be collected. No questions asked probably sounds like a trap. I’m hoping LAPD finds them soon.

PartySick
15 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think the chips don't track the dogs in real time, they just hold information so if they are found they can be scanned for the owners details. 

This. My dog is chipped too. It's just a serial number that links to their legal license and stuff if it's scanned at a vet or by law enforcement.

YourEvilTwin

Can we have a separate thread for updates on Ryan's conditions? I want to know how he's doing but everyone's busy bickering over some petty meaningless ****.

PartySick
11 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Yeah, they probably know there is no way to safely get that money. I'm scared for the puppies :/

littlepotter

I'm honestly worried that once the criminals realize they have lady ****ing gaga's dogs they'll know returning them safely won't be an option and they'll try to destroy all evidence. They shot a man so I don't put it past them to do more horrible things

chaeri pls

elijahfan
34 minutes ago, Jill said:

My point is that commodifying these kinds of things lead to tragic outcomes, such as a walker being shot 4 times just for the money a French bulldog could "produce". It's disgusting.

Of course it's disgusting. But I don't think the problem is the value we put on things... IT'S. PEOPLE.

elijahfan
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

I'm honestly worried that once the criminals realize they have lady ****ing gaga's dogs they'll know returning them safely won't be an option and they'll try to destroy all evidence. They shot a man so I don't put it past them to do more horrible things

Errr well, the best we can hope is they discreetly free them on the streets and someone finds them. They're obviously aware they bit more than they could chew by now, so hopefully they won't want to worsen their situation.

10 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I don’t think the $500k will be collected. No questions asked probably sounds like a trap. I’m hoping LAPD finds them soon.

Yep. I doubt if they'll be collecting 500k. I doubt if Gaga would seriously entertain the notion of paying money to people who shot her friend/employee in the first place, and I'm not sure if the cops would allow it anyway. These guys are dangerous and have already shot someone. There is only one priority and that is getting them under arrest. 

30 minutes ago, Jill said:

First of all, they arguably do it in a much smaller scale. Second of all, you can argue against the fact those countries are 'communist' very easily. Third of all, that doesn't make it any less bad :smh: We should strive to see the bigger picture and detect and solve the systemic problems that lead to these tragic outcomes, not being distracted by arguments such as "wellll, in China they do it too so we're good" like ??? 

I'm not saying we're good because it happens everywhere.. But I think that saying this "happens only because of capitalism" is flawed and doesn't help solving the problem.

Kindness rules all.

JohnnyVersace
49 minutes ago, Jill said:

the fact a person almost died because of the value we put on a dog is really sad.

Absolutely, and also the value they may place on them being Lady Gaga's dogs if this was a planned attack. Either way, it's really a disgusting scenario. 

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Archived