news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

I have no words. Randomly shooting and almost killing an innocent person to steal the dogs of a celebrity? All of this for what? Money? Hate? Attention? Some people are monsters.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

A Very Gaga Holida
2 minutes ago, Reez said:

I literally can't believe someone would shot a person just to steal their dog

In my city, a man was killed for 30 euros, so... :saladga:

Mister G

Aside from prayers and messages of kindness to Ryan as a group is there anything more the fans can do? A GoFundMe or something I don't know just thinking out loud...

xoxo Craig

I hope the dogs are doing okay, and that Gaga is alright... they need to put whoever did this in jail

End Racism Now

This is so bad😭 How can people be so mean? i just pray the cute dogs are safe♥️She really loves them💗 

FFXIV WhiteMage

Thank goodness Ryan and Asia are okay :kara:

However, I'm still sad and worries about the  Gustavo and Koji. Hope they get rescued as well. 

Gaga must've been super devastated right now. We know how much she cares for her dogs and to all the people around her.

TMZ has stated that "LAPD's Robbery-Homicide Division has taken over the case, RHD is tasked with investigating high-profile cases in L.A." Hopefully these people are caught :ohno:

Mister G
Just now, nexus said:

TMZ has stated that "LAPD's Robbery-Homicide Division has taken over the case, RHD is tasked with investigating high-profile cases in L.A." Hopefully these people are caught :ohno:

They mean serious business and not playing any games. I hope they catch these trash bandits.

9 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Aside from prayers and messages of kindness to Ryan as a group is there anything more the fans can do? A GoFundMe or something I don't know just thinking out loud...

I would bet that expenses wise Gaga will prob have him covered so I would say raising money shouldn't be necessary 

Auther
38 minutes ago, NT78 said:

It's for his safety. He is still alive at this point, which means he can identify the shooters. 

oh yeah true that. I'm not sure why I hadn't considered that.

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Archived