Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

“The dog walker” 

could have at least reported his name so people interested in his well-being can follow up, help, etc. Article includes dog names but not the guy that got shot. He’s just referred to as the dog walker. 

It's for his safety. He is still alive at this point, which means he can identify the shooters. 

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Healed My Heart

This is so incredibly horrible. I honestly don't know what to say. My worst nightmare is something happening to my dog. Sending so much love to Gaga, and the dog walker, and the poor pups.

I hope the perpetrators are caught very soon and Koji and Gustavo are recovered :heart:

She/her 💗💜💙

Here’s a video of Asia getting rescued after LAPD found her at the scene :hug:

Such a horrid situation all around but it feels like a miracle that Ryan is recovering after FOUR shots to the chest, ER health workers deserve everything good in life. 

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

The Fame

This is so horrible, I cant believe it. Sending healing vibes for the dog walker and for the dogs' safe return. :(

elijahfan

This is nerve-wracking... Now that Ryan is safe and taken care of, I hope the dogs get recovered quickly.

Tinnitus15
Just now, Mister G said:

I know this is a developing story but aside from Ryan being slated to recover have there been any other updates??

I don’t think...

PunkTheFunk

Omg that is awful!! Hope Ryan recovers and hope they find those dogs soon. Gaga must be devastated.

CanadaGoesGaga
33 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

They have been lately. There was just a story about this on Inside Edition, a news show in the US. People's dogs have been getting abducted while on walks, people attack and pull out guns, etc. It's horrible. I'm not even going to walk my dog right now.

:fthis: to them I say. Awful horrible people. 

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Archived