Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

GagaSine
1 minute ago, spector said:

nothing, especially in this case, is "pretty clear." thinking that way, in general, is simplistic and stating that factually ("it was pretty clear") is, in fact, incorrect. also, nothing about my voiced opinion was inflammatory; if anything, your choice of word ("demented") and its implications could be characterized as such. please, target someone else with your pseudo-outrage, i would very much like to be excluded from your narrative and remain on topic. 

People steal dogs all the time, it happens in my neighbourhood and all over. People are willing to pay a lot for specific breeds. Turning this into some kind of targeted attack on Gaga is really unnecessary and cruel at this point. Occam’s Razor, simplest explanation is usually the correct one. Let it go.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

Wait so Asia was found but Koji and Gustav were stolen? I hope they find them soon and that they aren’t hurt! They must be so scared.

I hope Ryan will be okay. He seems to really love his job and his animals. Is there any news on his condition?

He is slated to recover thankfully. That was the last update.

Luke78619

Wtf :omg: that poor man, shot four times in his chest, the agony he must’ve felt 

I hope he’s recovering well, and I hope that the two dogs are found alive and well, and those sick b*stards get found 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

8 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I don’t think it’s the moment for memes or jokes like not the time 

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean any disrespect :ohno: I just wanted to help lighten the mood to this tragedy. I went ahead and removed it

BlondeQueenOfGGD

I feel so bad for the walker :( No one should have to go through this. I hope he makes a speedy recovery and that they find the other 2 dogs, poor babies must be psychologically shaken and it breaks my heart

This is so freaking sad... Thankfully Ryan is recovering. I'm just... if it was my dogs i would be devastated and so worried... And Gaga is in Italy while this is happening. I just hope that Gustav and Kogi can be recovered . It's unbelievable.   

LittleMonster20

It’s very scary because regardless of the motive of the act, he walked out of his apartment with the dogs, a car pulled up, SHOT him, grabbed the dogs and drove off. But what makes me think this is a targeted attack is the fact that West Hollywood is a safe place where things like these don’t happen. Especially since this is just an apartment block on a small street underneath Santa Monica Boulevard. super scary and I hope that this will make security more serious.

Guys, how do u make a thread here, can we please make some hashtag like #StayStrongGaga on Twitter just to give her some support with these horrible incident AND to protect this Koji&Gustav gmail from flooding with love letters to Gaga? I am so worried about her mental state right now, she must be devastated. Ryan will recover, he will be fine, I already prayed for him and I wish him a really speedy recovery. But what if she never gets the dogs back? This is...This is like losing children. She needs us now more than ever. 

Mother of Puppies
27 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Wonderful idea, he deserves it so much :bradley:

@Admin how can we set this up??

We should let Ryan & Gaga know that we pray for them... maybe put a big collage or video together or smth.#

and tell him what a hero he is... and that we think of Gaga and pray for her dogs... maybe something like that? :heart:

THEY CALL ME LADY MOP

Quartz

From what I saw in the photos, Asia was being hugged by Ryan even when he was on the ground after he was shot. He's like protecting Asia that's why she wasn't taken. Am I wrong? I also would bet he struggled and fought for the dogs before he was shot. Such a protector. I am so thankful he is recovering. Those dogs WILL be returned. Let's pray and hope for the best.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

3 minutes ago, Majunnka said:

Guys, how do u make a thread here, can we please make some hashtag like #StayStrongGaga on Twitter just to give her some support with these horrible incident AND to protect this Koji&Gustav gmail from flooding with love letters to Gaga? I am so worried about her mental state right now, she must be devastated. Ryan will recover, he will be fine, I already prayed for him and I wish him a really speedy recovery. But what if she never gets the dogs back? This is...This is like losing children. She needs us now more than ever. 

Please if u know how to make threads here and in which category to put it - tell me. I will do the thread as quickly as possible to make it spread on Twitter. 

Auther

“The dog walker” 

could have at least reported his name so people interested in his well-being can follow up, help, etc. Article includes dog names but not the guy that got shot. He’s just referred to as the dog walker. 

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, Majunnka said:

Please if u know how to make threads here and in which category to put it - tell me. I will do the thread as quickly as possible to make it spread on Twitter. 

Click on Forums, then go to Gaga News or Gaga Thoughts and click on Start New Topic. Then you can make the title and fill the text in. And then you post it and can share it on Twitter.

4 minutes ago, Quartz said:

From what I saw in the photos, Asia was being hugged by Ryan even when he was on the ground after he was shot. He's like protecting Asia that's why she wasn't taken. Am I wrong? I also would bet he struggled and fought for the dogs before he was shot. Such a protector. I am so thankful he is recovering. Those dogs WILL be returned. Let's pray and hope for the best.

yes there is a video on Daily Mail  of the crime scene (very hard to watch, and feels quite exploitative), he's literally lying on the ground holding onto Asia until the police take her. The small silver lining is he was conscious and looked to be talking, such a miracle. 

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Archived