Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, dogs stolen

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Hopefully they can identify the make of the car

They know the model of the car it’s up to the police tracing the car with the help of cameras 

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fede ARTPOP
28 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I think it's a bit extreme and inappropriate to wish death on these people. 

Yes? After Shooting to steal dogs and running away knowing the person could die in the street? 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏼‍♀️

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

JohnnyVersace
4 minutes ago, JanStan said:

I respect your opinion but I don’t apologize for feeling that way either. The context of my post was to say that I truly believe that we as a society are better off when people like this aren’t in it. Prison is too good for people like this and they’re  not worthy of the money that it would cost to keep them alive. There is nothing disrespectful about that and if you think so that’s on you not me. 

Let's just hope they find the criminals, rescue the pups, and Ryan makes a full recovery. That's priority over punishment atm. 

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

They know the model of the car it’s up to the police tracing the car with the help of cameras 

The model of the car is a great start, that at least narrows it down a little bit, hopefully it’s not like a super popular but a semi common model if that makes sense. 

TEANUS

Not surprised a certain someone is making a thread about a tragedy inflicted upon our fave’s pets and their caretaker into a political discussion 

Pretends To Be Shocked GIF by MOODMAN

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

The Fame

The video the person on this forum linked to is not even the full video. There's more. x.x The ONLY good thing is that people run to his aide immediately. You can actually hear Ryan confirming they are Gaga's when the bystander is relaying info to the police on the phone. 

1 minute ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Let's just hope they find the criminals, rescue the pups, and Ryan makes a full recovery. That's priority over punishment atm. 

With the attention this has received I’m hanging on to hope cause it HAS to be devastating to the victims. Please please please let there be a happy ending. 

numb the flame
Just now, The Fame said:

The video the person on this forum linked to is not even the full video. There's more. x.x The ONLY good thing is that people run to his aide immediately. You can actually hear Ryan confirming they are Gaga's when the bystander is relaying info to the police on the phone

I didn’t hear that part, do you remember what else he says to them? I don’t wanna rewatch the video again. 

I just saw the video.

1st thought: I’m so glad the walker is going to be ok. 

But it’s heartbreaking. You can hear one of the dogs crying as it’s being stolen, and see asian run off. Poor babies. This has to be so upsetting for Gaga. My heart is with her right now, and I hope those dogs are returned safe and sound. 

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

The model of the car is a great start, that at least narrows it down a little bit, hopefully it’s not like a super popular but a semi common model if that makes sense. 

They need the license plates 

Perfume

I am so afraid the captors will do something bad to the dogs before anyone is able to rescue them. :ohno:

an angel held me like a child

numb the flame
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

They need the license plates 

Surely there has to be a government or police list of who owns what model car in what area. That should surely help narrow the search down considerably. 

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Surely there has to be a government or police list of who owns what model car in what area. That should surely help narrow the search down considerably. 

LAPD just announced this 

SevenWonder

I've said on here before that my partner lives a few doors down from Gaga at the Zappa house. He has a dog and has walked dogs next to Gaga, her assistant and her dog walker (Ryan). I've never met Ryan, but my partner just raves about him. Says he's the nicest guy.

Man, man, man. This is all so sh**y. 

Mother of Puppies
4 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I didn’t hear that part, do you remember what else he says to them? I don’t wanna rewatch the video again. 

He basically asked for help and that he has been shot and is bleeding out... and he said that these are Lady Gaga's dogs... :(

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived