💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Blue Ivy Has Grown, Stars In ICY PARK ads & Debuts Braces

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Blue is now 9 years old. AKA entering her pre-teen era until she is 12.

Generation Alpha Queen, agree? :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I feel so old, because I remember watching the pregnancy reveal at the VMAs.

Honestly at this point, I can‘t wait for all Celebs Kids to like grow up and lead the next Generation. Blue Ivy, Roc and Roe, North.. they‘re coming! 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

gypsy101

aw her little braces! so cute

wow looked at the full size she really is starting to look so much like Bey aka gorgeous

Schizophonic

i wonder if we ever see gaga’s kids anywhere... or even in a advertisement. i really wouldn’t be surprised at all if she one day presents us a child she gave birth to last autumn or something like that

• Admin changed the title to Blue Ivy Has Grown, Stars In ICY PARK ads & Debuts Braces
4 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

does Blue have braces? I've never seen someone this young with braces, am I just ignorant?

I had braces in 2nd grade, it’s normal just not common

PunkTheFunk
27 minutes ago, Noah said:

I feel so old, because I remember watching the pregnancy reveal at the VMAs.

Honestly at this point, I can‘t wait for all Celebs Kids to like grow up and lead the next Generation. Blue Ivy, Roc and Roe, North.. they‘re coming! 

Don't forget Antonia Josephine Isabella Francesca Germanotta-Polansky

264E516B00000578-0-image-a-35_1425471424

I like that she has regular braces! i'd imagine invisalign or something only rich rich people get, braces used to be idk shameful lol

The Child
58 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

i wonder if we ever see gaga’s kids anywhere... or even in a advertisement. i really wouldn’t be surprised at all if she one day presents us a child she gave birth to last autumn or something like that

You know Gaga. She is going to make a huge spectacle out of it, she’ll act like she is the first woman to give birth ever. Gaga is just so extra! I love her! :laughga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

gypsy101
1 hour ago, fivefoottwo said:

does Blue have braces? I've never seen someone this young with braces, am I just ignorant?

you might just not be used to it. my little sister’s teeth were a hot damn mess and she had braces from like 8 to 15

Archived