Today... THIS WHOLE MONTH MAYBE YEAR

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProdigyARTPOP
9 minutes ago, shoful said:

Today... THIS WHOLE MONTH MAYBE YEAR

If i’m honest, it makes the year seem a lot brighter, like there’s something beautiful to look forward to with everything going on right now, the world needs a dose of a the world of avatar rn, it has so many things to teach us, Uncle Iroh alone is golden in everything he’d say. :heart:

gumzy3000
1 hour ago, shoful said:

Korra is good as well! Don’t jump on the hate train:grr:

I saw the first season and I didn’t hate it but I thought it lacked the spirit of the original 

trolly troll troll

2 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

I just hope they have a lot more stuff like Avatar The Last Airbender and less like Korra :bear:

ATLA was definitely more cohesive and focused overall, but I have to say Book 3 of LOK is a straight up masterpiece for me. The rebirth of the Air Nomads felt like the pinnacle of what both shows are about, a message of hope about a culture rising from the ashes of genocide.

RAMROD

They can do a lot with this. All the story about Zuko journey for searching her mother, and Azula. The story about Avatar Kyoshi and more that were told on the comics. Animate these!!

I also wish to see how the avatar world like after Korra. Since a lot had happened in this series that had changed the Avatar permanently from then on. (Not gonna spoil for anyone who have not seen it yet. Also, what are you waiting for tbh???)

Or will Korra was the last ever Avatar because of those events. Or will there be new beginning.

And there can be a lot more than Avatar too. I enjoyed Dragon Prince on netflix so much. So I am interested in new title and story as well from these.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

4 hours ago, Reality said:

Korra's a fantastic show :triggered: 

Yeah 

It is way more mature 

Treated subjects like PTSD, the second world war

AND MY GURL IS LESBIAN 

gumzy3000
9 hours ago, CCSir said:

ATLA was definitely more cohesive and focused overall, but I have to say Book 3 of LOK is a straight up masterpiece for me. The rebirth of the Air Nomads felt like the pinnacle of what both shows are about, a message of hope about a culture rising from the ashes of genocide.

Okay, so I only watched the first season to be fair. Maybe I should watch it all and then maybe I can give a proper judgement :flop:

trolly troll troll

JINNOCIDE
13 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Okay, so I only watched the first season to be fair. Maybe I should watch it all and then maybe I can give a proper judgement :flop:

Honestly if you didn't like the first season you might hate the second one, too. It's not BAD, BAD, but in comparison with the third one, it feels meh. The third one knocks it out of the park.

But I totally encourage you to revisit the series.

Korra is not the same as the first Avatar and shouldn't be compared. It focus on the narrative of a teenager growing up and making mistakes while at it (and trust me, she makes a lot of them). Avatar was just a kid (a 100-year one), so it didn't focus on things Korra did. That's why I say they're two different series within the same universe.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Oops, sorry I also just made a topic about this.:sweat: I had checked first to be sure there wasn't already a topic for this, but I couldn't find yours. Now I see it's from 11 hours ago lol. I was like why is nobody talking about this?:sweat: But I'm glad people actually talk about this here.

JINNOCIDE

I think people hate on Korra (the character) because she makes a lot of mistakes and is stubborn, unlike Aang, but I believe that's the reason she's the main role in this series.

The whole point of TLOK is to show that even "heroes" aren't born with the right guidance, and struggle to find their way.

It's a parallel with the real world and it's about how we made mistakes on the way, it's inevitable, but the important goal is to learn from them and be a better person.

The show even touches in sensible subjects like PTSD and how to overcome them.

The Avatar series is beyond important and I'm glad they're coming back.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Reality
8 hours ago, Eido said:

Yeah 

It is way more mature 

Treated subjects like PTSD, the second world war

AND MY GURL IS LESBIAN 

I hate it when people compare the two, because honestly, you can't. They're just soooo different from each other, but they're both fantastic in their own right. 

🃏🖤👹

SpookyKid
22 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

+I would love a full series about Avatar Kyoshi

PLEASE

She's so badass

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Archived