💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

“House Of Gucci” will be available on Paramount+, Nov 24 release

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, Stephen said:

If it's only on Paramount+ it will absolutely flop and have to rely solely on critical acclaim...

If theaters aren't open by then we need to pray they get some type of deal with Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Amazon or VOD.

Gaga is a SMART businesswoman, is she really going to be ok with her movie premiering on a dead service? Bobby better get in those meetings and fight...

It's not her movie by any means. She's the lead actress but not a company exec. who decides these things. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Juniper said:

How can it NOT have a theatrical release. In my world this is the biggest movie of the year — let me be delusional, please. :noparty:

The dramatics chile.  Nowhere does it say that it won’t have a theatrical release. They’re just saying it’ll also be available on Paramount+

i really hope they won't rush with streaming release it could seriously hurt films success especially "no time to die" and it's pointless in post covid reality 

MadreMonster
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

If it's only on Paramount+ it will absolutely flop and have to rely solely on critical acclaim...

If theaters aren't open by then we need to pray they get some type of deal with Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, Amazon or VOD.

Gaga is a SMART businesswoman, is she really going to be ok with her movie premiering on a dead service? Bobby better get in those meetings and fight...

Bobby and Gaga have zero say in this. It’s not her movie in the slightest.

She’s simply starring in it.

Theaters will be open by then but will there be any left?

I have an amazing home theater setup so I don’t mind paying $20-$30 to watch a new release from home.  

I think there will be more theaters open by then, there’s already some open in my area but they’re not playing very many films.

On the plus side if it is released in theaters, my mask will stop me from eating 1000 calories in snacks :poot:

RAMROD
3 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Torrent it is :hor:

1 hour ago, Lighter said:

oh this means Torrent got it

https://youtu.be/ZwFd2FiWjL4?t=16

:giggle:

3 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

Okay, well that’s exciting! :party:

I was hoping for a theatrical release, but at least we know it shouldn’t be pushed back?

3 hours ago, Bounty said:

Hopefully cinemas are opened by then cuz I don’t have paramount+

3 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

I bet this streaming service will be US-only :(

3 hours ago, Jed said:

To think they turned down netflix because a theatrical release was important to them... pre covid decision but still big bummer

3 hours ago, Stephen said:

2 hours ago, Juniper said:

How can it NOT have a theatrical release. In my world this is the biggest movie of the year — let me be delusional, please. :noparty:

2 hours ago, nikola said:

Streaming is killing movies like this that we're supposed to have full theatrical release... look at every movie that was forced to go to streaming... studios lost so much money...

I just hope that there wi be some kind of theatrical release for international fans...

2 hours ago, user123 said:

i really hope they won't rush with streaming release it could seriously hurt films success especially "no time to die" and it's pointless in post covid reality 

2 hours ago, GagaSine said:

Hopefully I will have a chance to see it in theatres, i’m not subscribing to another streaming service :selena:

1 hour ago, Hunty1 said:

Wow I have to subscribe to another streaming service huh 😭

Don't worry, y'all. Especially if you are living outside USA, even more so, if you are in major cities/countries. They will release this in your local cinemas. They always have. They still want profits, you know. And there aren't much profits to have on streaming service for movies. They want your money for watching it repeatedly in the cinema, and streaming ain't providing that kind of money, that's why WW2 flopped in USA, after making it available for free for 30 days on HBO Max, aside for the horrible story. 

These movie studios are still releasing movies theatrically abroad. In countries the streaming service is not available yet. That's how many people still able to watch, again, Wonder Woman 2, last December, among many other films releasing last year. Better, they also released the movie a week early too in these cinemas, ahead of the streaming release, because of the piracy threat.

Also, November are still quite far away, and many major cities already started vaccinations program. New York are going to open up their cinema again soon too, albeit at reduced capacity, but better that nothing for now. Gonna take it one step at a time, right? It is positive progress tbh. I am sure many more cities and countries soon to follow, aside from ones that already opened since last August-December in some countries anyway.

3 hours ago, zerojk said:

If they want to be eligible for oscars they need to release it in a few theaters at least

And not just any movie theatres, but only the one in New York and California, to be eligible. That's why these two cities always get many movies releasing early on limited release format, before anywhere else get them, during the submission and campaign time. I am sure all of us have been in position where we were asking "was that movie ever released, why does it get nominated?" when we saw the noms list, and this is the reason.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gypsy101
3 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Theaters will be open by then

we hope

3 hours ago, Lanadelduck said:

That’s a SUPER fast turnaround.  Don’t be upset if it gets delayed 

remember ASIB

ASIB was barely delayed though. it had a date in september 28th then was brought up to May and then moved again to October 5th to be more in awards season territory. these days march filming late november release isn’t really that special especially for a movie that won’t need digital effects. hell i remember in 2019 that movie with Kathy Bates, Richard Jewell, started filming late July and was released in November.

• River locked this topic

Archived