Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95
17 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

What does this mean for the Chromatica album campaign though? Is it over? :(

It means absolutely nothing, Gaga was filming for A Star Is Born movie during the Joanne era and when she came back, she started promoting again. The true reality here is the fact that we don't know anything, we should just move on untill we will have a confirmation if we really want to be legit here and don't speculate things purely from our emotions.

3 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

Is that actually a common thing to do? I've never heard of that..

Yeah it's pretty common for celebrities especially if they're doing a new project bcs it gives a little publicity and draws interest to the project

Also if they give the paparazzi some shots on purpose they can control what they are and they'll get followed less at other times as well

Gorehound

you guys are hilarious :smh: 

you'd think they just found the cure for cancer

I'm fine, Ta

2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

It means absolutely nothing, Gaga was filming for A Star Is Born movie during the Joanne era and when she came back, she started promoting again. The true reality here is the fact that we don't know anything, we should just move on untill we will have a confirmation if we really want to be legit here and don't speculate things purely from our emotions.

Thank you! This assumption that something has to end at a pin point is so annoying. We don’t know if they will re-release the album or what the hell tbey will do, what we know is that there is a tour planned and they have to do something with that and cancelling is not an option unless she plans ANOTHER tour since there is a multi-million contract to fullfill. Until the tour is canned Chromatica is pretty much still going (in a deadly hollow way but still...)

Jose Alberto

I don't see how she can make time for the album. She will shoot the movie until April and we will have Jazz in May... My hopes are getting smaller and smaller. :fail:

xoxo Craig
37 minutes ago, CELINE said:

She's wearing CELINE Hiver 2020 :pray:

103-743eb1.jpg

Not the Celine collab we wanted but we'll deal :vegas:

End Racism Now

LGMonster95
2 minutes ago, ghs said:

Thank you! This assumption that something has to end at a pin point is so annoying. We don’t know if they will re-release the album or what the hell tbey will do, what we know is that there is a tour planned and they have to do something with that and cancelling is not an option unless she plans ANOTHER tour since there is a multi-million contract to fullfill. Until the tour is canned Chromatica is pretty much still going (in a deadly hollow way but still...)

A lot of people speaks only from their emotions and our emotions here is not THE REALITY, I only speak the facts here, Gaga was still releasing stuff and promoting Joanne even in 2018, after more than a year when all of us thought it was over. The only right thing to do here is just wait and see what's going to happen because we will know in the end.

xoxo Craig
37 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

So much better than that awful silver outfit she wore at the 2019 grammys

I liked the silver dress :triggered:  it was a nod to The Fame era imo

End Racism Now

Archived