Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Michael Jackson be completely cancelled?

Just A Holy Fool

Featured Posts

js4754394o9823
29 minutes ago, PartySick said:

And what if it didn't happen?

Then you're giving liars clout while defaming a dead man whose children are still impacted by these heinous lies. His family is still targeted for a handful of accusations vs thousands that knew him just as well have defended his name.

And there are REAL victims out there who are hurt by some money hungry liars getting all this attention while some of us have had to carry this burden and fight our own demons in silence.

How am I giving a platform to anyone by not streaming music?

If it's true, you don't support a p3do and his behavior

It it's not true, you just didn't made his label any money and he's dead anyways, that's it.

+this is important to do BECAUSE of your "REAL" victims

They could be hurt by seeing him still being celebrated, no one else.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
34 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'm shocked anyone actually believes him or his co-conspirator that claims to have been molested in a building that didn't even exist :smh:

Accounts from two of Jackson’s former bodyguards have been uncovered, which seem to back up the dates in Safechuck’s story. Writing in the 2014 book Remembering The Time: Protecting Michael Jackson In His Final Days, Bill Whitfield and Javon Beard said: “In 1990, Michael Jackson opened the gates of his Neverland Valley Ranch to the public for the first time.

“Neverland’s visitors entered the ranch at its train station, boarding a steam engine that took them up to the main house.”

Randall Sullivan also corroborated that account in his 2012 biography Untouchable: The Strange Life And Tragic Death Of Michael Jackson. “Reporters invited to tour Neverland at the 1990 public unveiling most often began by inspecting the towering statue of Mercury (the Roman God of profit, trade and commerce) in the drive of the mansion,” he wrote.

“Then climbed a hill out back that led to a near replica of the Main Street train station at Disneyland, with afloral clock that was more magnificent than the one Walt Disney had designed for his own park.”

https://www.nme.com/news/music/evidence-michael-jackson-bodyguards-alleged-victims-leaving-neverland-train-station-sexual-assault-claims-2474374

:bear:

js4754394o9823
50 minutes ago, Fresco said:

I don't think the accusers should get the huge Huge amount of money from the estate  that they are seeking. They actually should get nothing, imo. When MJ was alive it was like all good, then after he passed, it seemed like they changed the story and sought the money.  

Or maybe they were scared before and now they have the power to talk about it? We don't know and comments like this are hurtful.

Even if they are lying and he's innocent, other victims are seeing things like this and are even more scared.

"wHy dIdN't tHeY sPoKE uP sOoNer, tHeY sHoUld gEt nOthIng"

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

PunkTheFunk
3 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Even if they are lying and he's innocent, other victims are seeing things like this and are even more scared.

"wHy dIdN't tHeY sPoKE uP sOoNer, tHeY sHoUld gEt nOthIng"

Hmm, apparently victims of rape are now expected to remember every single detail about every single moment AND immediately notify everyone that they have been abused, or else they are liars. This is new to me! I wonder what Gaga has to say about this...

Naak Le Vaar

Im not even a MJ stan and I know Leaving Neverland is fiction lmao. The family of the supposed victims sued MJ for money first. You'd think someone who has been hurt like that would want justice served, why go after the money? Theres entire videos online that debunk these truthless claims, it's ridiculous we still have this conversation going on. Yes we need to listen to victims of abuse more, we can also critically think to know when someone is flat out lying. Only capital H-I-M really knows for sure if he did it or not, but like other people say, he's already gone. Don't at me I don't care. Get mad cry harder. :vegas:

Lmao they blocked my signature

Big Reputation

Yes he should be, he’s always been cancelled to me

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Do you know what surprised me the most about this whole situation?
The fact that in such situations, when famous people turn out to be pedophiles, all their secrets are instantly revealed and almost all the details become known.
In the Jackson case, NONE of the charges were proven.
All accusations against him remain words.
He was acquitted by studying absolutely his entire personal life under a microscope. If he was really involved in this, they would find something.
Well, about a bunch of inconsistencies on the part of the accusers in the first case and in the second - I generally keep quiet.

JJ Moonwlker
4 hours ago, Chromatican said:

This claim is patently false and MJ defenders need to stop saying it. 

It is not false:ladyhaha: It says it in the court documents and the FBI files that they investigated him 93-94 and 03-05. And seriously you are showing me Jim Clemente a guy that has falsely accused JonBenét Ramsey's brother of killing her. And Jim Clemente was not even involved in the 2005 trial. https://themichaeljacksonallegations.com/2019/06/03/debunking-jim-clemente/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

JJ Moonwlker
3 hours ago, Chromatican said:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/06/16/michael.jackson/

The settlement topped $20 million, but the exact number is irrelevant. Your claims are obviously bogus when MJ’s own attorney Carl E. Douglas confirms the match and called it a 300 pound gorilla in the court room and said that the settlement was an attempt to avoid a criminal trial. 

Where's the proof that it's bogus? It says it in the court documents??? You can't argue with what it says in the court documents. It shows in the court documents he paid $15.3M and it says in the Autopsy report that he was uncircumcised and which means it did not match their claims of saying he was circumcised. How hard is it for you to get it? Clearly it shows you have not read the court documents and the FBI files and not very educated. Clearly you are a waste of my time showing all the stuff that has already been debunked. And you are not open minded to see the other side of the story just like a court case.

Archived