đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ashley from The Pussycat Dolls revealed plans for more singles before tour

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Ashley Roberts revealed plans for more singles before The Pussycat Dolls tour, which is currently set for May 2021.

She told the Heart Showbiz Hub podcast: 'We'll definitely do new music. We've got to get in the studio and make that happen.'

Ashley also touched on the coronavirus pandemic, telling listeners that it meant now was the perfect time for her and her bandmates to start working on new sounds. 

The singer added: 'Especially now with having Miss Rona step in, we've got time and we want to get people ramped up and excited again before we go out on tour, which, who knows when that will be.'

'It has to be a time when everyone can be in a stadium and be safe and healthy. In the meantime, we're going to keep the music flowing.'

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

MaryJaneHolland
55 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

She told the Heart Showbiz Hub podcast: 'We'll definitely do new music. We've got to get in the studio and make that happen.'

They dont even have a new single recorded :air:

LaLuna

Yeah I'm not holding my breath for that. React was a cute comeback single but I feel that's all we're gonna get.

Doily Skull

I’m so confused by the music industry sometimes. Why do they tease these comebacks and drop singles for hype when they don’t have anything besides that one single selected? From the way this sounds, them having to “get back in the studio” sounds like they haven’t finished recording the album yet, which just feels like it should be a no brainer. I know things change sonically and they have to really dig through some sounds to put something worth while together, but I feel like if you’re gonna have a comeback, you should be confident that if you’re not at least 80% done with this project, the project should just be completed. I feel like they could have at least dropped an EP with React, at least then the hype would have gone somewhere. I don’t know though, for all we know they’ve recorded 50+ songs already, trying to put this album together. I just hope the payoff is worth the hype I guess.

~staying stupid through my holy days~

Teletubby
51 minutes ago, Doily Skull said:

I’m so confused by the music industry sometimes. Why do they tease these comebacks and drop singles for hype when they don’t have anything besides that one single selected? From the way this sounds, them having to “get back in the studio” sounds like they haven’t finished recording the album yet, which just feels like it should be a no brainer. I know things change sonically and they have to really dig through some sounds to put something worth while together, but I feel like if you’re gonna have a comeback, you should be confident that if you’re not at least 80% done with this project, the project should just be completed. I feel like they could have at least dropped an EP with React, at least then the hype would have gone somewhere. I don’t know though, for all we know they’ve recorded 50+ songs already, trying to put this album together. I just hope the payoff is worth the hype I guess.

They never planned anything more than React and tour. Nicole already told she wants to do musical after their tour.
They also released 'React' under Access Records but left this agency so now they even don't have management deal (only Nicole signed new deal with Range Media Partners). 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived