Jared Leto's Joker mimics Jesus Christ

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS
22 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

You can't be seriously saying in that in a Lady Gaga fan forum, I---
Were you all sleeping during the Judas era?

I think it’s in my response tho so I thinkdid seriously say that in a Lady Gaga fan forum, I- :shocked:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

2 minutes ago, Cssomeone said:

Imagine if it was Mohammed :bear:

All hell would break loose no pun intended. Thats the hypocrisy of super "wokes"

8 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

All hell would break loose no pun intended. Thats the hypocrisy of super "wokes"

Can you cite a time that “wokes” (as you put it lol) have gone into an uproar defending Islam imagery in any significant or influential way post-2016? 

2 minutes ago, E Z said:

Can you cite a time that “wokes” (as you put it lol) have gone into an uproar defending Islam imagery in any significant or influential way post-2016? 

are u kidding me

littlepotter

I cannot believe some gay people still think they owe any religion any form of respect 

chaeri pls

littlepotter
42 minutes ago, Cssomeone said:

Imagine if it was Mohammed :bear:

There are literally no pictures or illustrations of him :toofunny: really shows how little some people know about the religions they claim to defend 

chaeri pls

alsemanche

And we should care because? It's not like he's committing hate crimes against anyone, it's just a photo using symbolisms from a religion. Just because it means something to a group of people who practice it doesn't mean others have the same feelings lmao. Religion is not beyond mockery, criticism, or ridicule no matter how people feel about it. Regardless of whether the photo is pretentious and tacky or not, it's not "wrong."

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Argentum

Lol Snyder is all over the place.

Didn't he already draw parallels between Superman and Jesus in the same movie?

So now Joker is Jesus too?

I guess everyone is Jesus...

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

TimisaMonster

Trying so hard to get any attention to this edited movie....:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Economy
1 hour ago, AndrewGr said:

You can't be seriously saying in that in a Lady Gaga fan forum, I---
Were you all sleeping during the Judas era?

Well as far as "appropriation" goes u can at least argue for Gaga that doesnt apply to her since she is catholic herself even if she barely follows it :laughga:

Cssomeone
46 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

There are literally no pictures or illustrations of him :toofunny: really shows how little some people know about the religions they claim to defend 

Well, there's a reason there aren't illustrations of the prophet. Have you ever heard about Charlie Hebdo? Just some time ago a teacher was beheaded in France for showing their illustrations in a class about freedom of speech. And who are you saying is defending what religion? Your point was not clear 

Archived