Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gwyneth Paltrow says she popularized the face mask “trend”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

LIKELADYAGAGA

She didn't say she "popularized" it at all. That is literally not what she said. She simply said that she will do something even if it isn't common yet. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LIKELADYAGAGA
3 hours ago, Lucas said:

Some people really don't use their brain like at all...
And how narcissistic do you have to be to think that YOU made masks a trend during a freaking PANDEMIC? 

She didn't say she made the trend. She said she wore it before it was common. 

TSUNAMI
20 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

I think she invented the lifestyle of wearing face masks, she didnt mention it in the interview (maybe out of humbleness) but Gwyneth has worked for decades at a textile factory to create face masks way before it became popular to have a pandemic. She then had the idea to create a pandemic for people to wake the f up and realize wearing a mask will save u, she sacrificed herself by contracting the virus on purpose and thus helping the entire world. But ofc she's not going to get the credit she deserves

I would buy satyr novel if you ever write one. 

Franch Toast
20 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

I think she invented the lifestyle of wearing face masks, she didnt mention it in the interview (maybe out of humbleness) but Gwyneth has worked for decades at a textile factory to create face masks way before it became popular to have a pandemic. She then had the idea to create a pandemic for people to wake the f up and realize wearing a mask will save u, she sacrificed herself by contracting the virus on purpose and thus helping the entire world. But ofc she's not going to get the credit she deserves

She also invented vaginas so she could then invent her two-sided vibrator, but yeah, no one's giving her credit for that either. Poor Gwynnie. 

She/Her/Hers

TimisaMonster

Rich famous people being delusional as usual...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JusKeepBreathin

I mean sarcasm isn't translated in writing. It really sounds like sarcasm. She doesn't take herself that seriously in any televised interview. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Gwyneth Paltrow is a raging narcissist, I really have no words. I don't know what she's famous for except for she is always showing up somewhere and claiming to be a goddess. I only know her for being in those straight-person Marvel movies

Archived