Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Setlist.fm Chromatica Ball fake

KeesJ

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop with all these Chromatica Ball leaks, even the dancers dont know/have any info on it, yet alone some random insiders. :air:

Luke78619

9 out of 14 Chromatica songs? :bear: 

i know this is fake, but why would they do Space Odyssey interlude over a Sour Candy interlude? 

Poor SC, Plastic Doll, fun tonight, 1000 doves and LMR, left out of a set list like that :cryga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

1 minute ago, Warning said:

Stop with all these Chromatica Ball leaks, even the dancers dont know/have any info on it, yet alone some random insiders. :air:

It’s not a leak, it’s just for fun… it would have been cool if it was the setlist… eventually there would have come a topic about this

The Clown

Monsters believing she's going to perform like 5 deep tracks from 8-13 y/o albums at the expense of half of Chromatica and big hits like Paparazzi :ladyhaha:

Lemondeduerl

If we are able to go to the concert I want it to be a surprise. I don't want to see the setlist or the outfits. I went to her previous concerts knowing almost every detail, but this time I prefer the mistery :stalkga:

:)

numb the flame
8 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

When was the last time Gaga made themed segments? :billie:

She just switches outfits.

The Monster Ball

TheMonsterBallSetlist20101.JPG

numb the flame
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Exactly

surprised divorce court GIF

You could class Enigma as having themed segments but they're not written in the setlist itself

kudmips7890
4 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

The Monster Ball, this image comes from the LG x Terry Richardson book. 

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/ladygaga/images/a/aa/8-6-10_Terry_Richardson_003.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120815222331

A moment. A spectacle. Derailing here a bit but I really hope she doesn't just leave Chromatica in the dust like that. The aesthetic...the potential...I really want like one final hurrah before we move on from LG6 like that. Would love another Monster Ball sized extravaganza 

numb the flame
Just now, kooper said:

A moment. A spectacle. Derailing here a bit but I really hope she doesn't just leave Chromatica in the dust like that. The aesthetic...the potential...I really want like one final hurrah before we move on from LG6 like that. Would love another Monster Ball sized extravaganza 

I've already accepted that Chromatica most likely ended with the 911 short film

Juanlittlem
18 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

If we are able to go to the concert I want it to be a surprise. I don't want to see the setlist or the outfits. I went to her previous concerts knowing almost every detail, but this time I prefer the mistery :stalkga:

I always looove watching everything so I can get a good spot and know where to look or throw the letter.

This time I had tickets for Paris, 1st show of the tour so itd be pretty crazy for me but Corona:messga:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived