💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

society

Cops arrested black teenager for walking home

G U C C I

After watching the video I can understand both sides. The police were in no way aggressive with him and simply making sure that he was ok. The female police officer asked him repeatedly if he was cold and she could please give him a ride home because he was walking the snow with just a t shirt and jeans on. It really sucks for both parties involved this time because they seemed to be concerned about his well being but his attitude and answers (I'm assuming are due to fear) made it seem like he was doing more than jay walking. Of course the cops might not have been called at all if he had been white so this is whole thing is f*cked. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

MANiCURE 6

Did someone called the police for this guy or were they just passing by ?

Anyway.. I don't understand why they're trying to talk to him ? Like, making sure he's okay is nice, but stalking him on his way home is not... I don't think color is what matters here. Like the guy's answer are kinda suspicious. He seems very agressive while the police was just nice to him but I guess he was just scared... So I can understand why they arrest him cause you don't talk to the police like that.

Edited by MANiCURE 6
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

bionic

Can't seem to watch the video but the report makes it sound appear that he was being obstructive to the police (even if they were overly 'diligent'). 

buy bionic

bionic
1 minute ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Did someone called the police for this guy or were they just passing by ?

Anyway.. I don't understand why they're trying to talk to him ? Like, making sure he's okay is nice, but stalking him on his way home is not...

Someone called the police saying that someone is walking in middle of the road wearing ragged (or minimal) clothing. The cops came and spoke to the guy, who was evasive with his responses (and to some extent rightfully so). After being told he shouldn't be walking in middle of road, he continued to do so, so the police followed him. They continued questioning and he continued to be evasive, so the situation escalated. The charges were dropped before this hit the news.

buy bionic
  • Like 3

TEANUS

I look down on whoever called the cops on him, not the cops.

All they were doing initially was trying to get him off the road and help him out. It was nighttime and during a snowstorm, visibility and vehicle control is at a low, his chances of getting hit or something are high.

He did have an attitude from the beginning and clearly had no intention of being cooperative so everyone could just return to their lives. This should have never happened, but he also could’ve just complied, the cops for once showed no early aggression 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

MANiCURE 6
Just now, bionic said:

Someone called the police saying that someone is walking in middle of the road wearing ragged (or minimal) clothing. The cops came and spoke to the guy, who was evasive with his responses (and to some extent rightfully so). After being told he shouldn't be walking in middle of road, he continued to do so, so the police followed him. They continued questioning and he continued to be evasive, so the situation escalated. The charges were dropped before this hit the news.

Oh okay thanks :-)

modern ecstasy

How are y’all siding with the cops? It’s not illegal to walk outside.. I don’t blame him for not wanting them to give him a ride, as a black man he may not really trust them and that’s understandable. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

kukuryku666

Can y'all stop with this "attitude" thing? Black people are being killed everyday without any reason.

No **** he didn't want to work with them. Seeing a cop is "scary", talking to one is a whole other level. He could die here.

Edited by kukuryku666
keep my dolls inside diamond boxes
  • Like 11

KanyeWest

Leave black people alone you f*cking creeps

Edited by KanyeWest
Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Suuus
41 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

How are y’all siding with the cops? It’s not illegal to walk outside.. I don’t blame him for not wanting them to give him a ride, as a black man he may not really trust them and that’s understandable. 

He was walking in the middle of the road wich is dangerous he could gotten hid by a car or freeze to death in the cold i dont want that to happen 

Suuus
1 hour ago, kukuryku666 said:

Can y'all stop with this "attitude" thing? Black people are being killed everyday without any reason.

No **** he didn't want to work with them. Seeing a cop is "scary", talking to one is a whole other level. He could die here.

He he also could have died from getting hit by a car or from hypothermia

Edited by Suuus

modern ecstasy
2 hours ago, Suuus said:

He was walking in the middle of the road wich is dangerous he could gotten hid by a car or freeze to death in the cold i dont want that to happen 

It’s hard to tell from the video because it’s so dark but it looks like he was walking on the side of the road which people do all the time.

Agunimon

People could have called the cops simply for concern from his wellbeing as well. I've had instances where I did that.