💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

122K signed petition to remove Sia from Golden Globe Awards

Teletubby

Featured Posts

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

+the bridge comment... yikes, stop making her the victim.

At the end of the day she didn't kill anybody, so I do feel like this is low-key harassment. I mean, what more do people expect from her? That's a legitimate question.

Didn't necessarily mean to get too personal on this, but I grew up with an autistic person and experienced the highs and lows of this condition first-hand. Do I hold Sia personally responsible for not necessarily representing it the best way she could? No. I literally don't care. At least attention was brought to the subject matter and I believe she had good intentions and hopefully learnt from this experience. I don't think anyone will get out of it any more clever and informed by crucifying her and repeatedly antagonizing her.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

As I said a 100 times now.

This film promotes dangerous behavior that is in fact KILLING people

I believe this has been abundantly addressed and acknowledged... So what do we do? Educate people, or erase any film that has ever featured dangerous behavior? Wouldn't be many action movies left, would it.

4 hours ago, Chromatican said:

You guys are intentionally dense to play nice with other fandoms.

Stop living your life trough Gaga  lmao

who cares

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I believe this has been abundantly addressed and acknowledged... So what do we do? Educate people, or erase any film that has ever featured dangerous behavior? Wouldn't be many action movies left, would it.

Mte.

I'm sure Sia didn't intend to do any harm to anyone.  Someone should educate her about the problem.  I don't believe in erasing an artist because of a mistake.  Artists are just people and they make mistakes.

I live outside the space time continuum.

34 minutes ago, alecks said:

I mean, fans have spent the last decade insisting that all her songs don’t sound the same, that her over-reliance on voice squeaks is “raw artistry”, and that her hiding her face with a wig since 2011 bs was some grand statement on privacy and not at all because her label was trying to market a 40-something to a mostly 12-year-old audience.

Why wouldn’t she feel she can release whatever “art” she wants and not have everyone blindly praise her? She’s never been publicly critiqued in the past, so she definitely wouldn’t expect it now. 

Well, I agree with Music being a VERY problematic movie but let's get the facts straight here, for the sake of healthy argument:

1. She began wearing the wig in 2014, not 2011.

2. She has Graves Disease which makes it harder for her to appear in the public life and act the way a "normal" famous person does. Even for a totally healthy person, fame is a hard, toxic, and largely unrewarding endeavor, so it's not surprising one can decide to take this route in order to protect their mental health.

3. Why would her record label decide to spontaneously market a 40-something from one album to the other? 1000 Forms of Fear wasn't her first album and she was quite known before it, especially in Australia, all whilst showing her face. She even released a greatest hits album before releasing the "wig album".

4. It's her business whether she wants to create catchy pop anthems or deep, meaningful songs. As far as I know, she has done both, and many times at the same time.

5. Using all of these reasons, which are, to top it off, wrong, to justify a manufactured foreshadowing of her current actions is just low-level thinking.

That being said, her actions lately speak volumes and I'm very disappointed in her.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Quartz
5 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

Off topic, but that is a very good movie. I watched it for the first time at the end of January.

I don't even know what this movie is. Can I know the title? :)

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Quartz
6 hours ago, Meraki said:

I didn't direct it to you, I'm sorry if it felt like it. I'm just horrified that some people don't understand why it's awful. I don't think I'm autistic but i have a brother who is on the spectrum.

I'll try to watch it and see for myself. Thank you for the kind reply. :)

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

elijahfan
41 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

If you think what we are doing is stupid, maybe try to fix this mess yourselves instead of defending her and arguing with us, because we are just trying to survive here.

I just don't like seeing a woman being crucified because she made a mistake. Harassment kills people too, so if you want people to show you compassion, maybe try to show it to others as well.

elijahfan
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

We were trying to be nice, but she was not. Maybe if she was more understanding this situation would be different, but her responses looked like this:

I know what her response was. Don't you sometimes say things you're not thinking when you're being attacked?

GagaSine
8 minutes ago, Quartz said:

I don't even know what this movie is. Can I know the title? :)

The iconic “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off”

• Teletubby changed the title to 122K signed petition to remove Sia from Golden Globe Awards

Archived