💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Gucci starts filming March 6

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Omg im so excited for this, its such a great character. And well have luxury, mad woman, sight viewing, 

and maybe homemade pasta:ladyhaha:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m more than sure that there will be at least one brand new Gaga song to promote the movie.

The producers know what she did with Shallow and they won’t let go the opportunity 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

numb the flame
11 minutes ago, Rifek said:

I’m more than sure that there will be at least one brand new Gaga song to promote the movie.

The producers know what she did with Shallow and they won’t let go the opportunity 

It’ll probably be a credits song rather than a song used in the film itself imo. There will probably be a soundtrack but not like ASIB

Same, i think atleast a ballad song from her. I feel that Gaga would really do this. 

I've been watching A Star Is Born trailer reviews and the acclaim in the comments:fatcat: This is really exciting. 

I also watched this:

BabylonSaints
13 hours ago, Zak said:

I hope it flops. I need Gaga to take her music career seriously. She’s only 6 albums in. Lord please help us :bradley:

I absolutely love your positivity :bear: You're gonna have to get used to her doing more than just music. Let reality hit you that she's filming Gucci soon

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

MonsterOfSpain
19 minutes ago, julz said:

I also watched this:

I didn't find any of these remotely 'awesome' or even funny :neyde: I did like him in Marriage Story though so let's see how this goes.

1 hour ago, BabylonChristmas said:

I absolutely love your positivity :bear: You're gonna have to get used to her doing more than just music. Let reality hit you that she's filming Gucci soon

Ughhh it’s just sad seeing Gaga doing something else. She’s only 13 years into her career. She should focus on delivering her next magnum opus. All she cares about now is sponsorships and movies. It’s a little sad 😢 

BabylonSaints
4 minutes ago, Zak said:

Ughhh it’s just sad seeing Gaga doing something else. She’s only 13 years into her career. She should focus on delivering her next magnum opus. All she cares about now is sponsorships and movies. It’s a little sad 😢 

Well, fortunately, or unfortunately, she wants to do more than just music, and I don't blame her. I love seeing her venture into doing different things. :vegas:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Tinnitus15
12 minutes ago, Zak said:

You’re saying like 13 years is not that much 

nodandsmile
11 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Why would you want something bad to happen to her just to satisfy your wants? :( 

the amount of lms I have seen saying something like this about any project of hers they are not interested in 💀

I personally don't like everything single thing she's done, but to go as far as wishing her failure... how miserable are you?!

numb the flame

Maybe I’m being dumb but I’m thinking that the user who said Gaga’s only six albums deep so she needs to focus on her music career is making a joke of what some users said when it was announced Gaga was doing ASIB. 

Give us that Italian ballad to show us she’s taking it seriously and not for the charts :bradley:

MaybeKermit
6 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Girl. The whole movie is literally about how Patrizia kills her husband. :triggered:

6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Girl, this is why we shouldn't skip history class :bradley:

This movie is a biopic, something that really happen in real life, not exactly a spoiler. :diane:

Well tbh I never heard anything about the Gucci murder in school/anywhere...nor have I read the book so to me (and many others) it really would be a spoiler if I read how she murders the main character if I didnt't ask for it 😭 was just to make sure nobody gets anfry @me for not asking to put it inna spoiler hahahaha

HookerOnAChurch
19 hours ago, Adarsh said:

She has had three major roles so far, all ending with her killing her husband :bradley:

This could be a hint for #LG7 title: "Serial (Killer)" :stalkga:

7 hours ago, Rifek said:

Absolutely not :smh:

Theres no way they’re going to cheapen the movie by adding a song to it trying to get chart success, it makes 0 sense whatsoever.

Archived