• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
14 minutes ago, LaLa said:

tell?

It's the first 2 stories: https://www.instagram.com/u.nico.rn/?hl=en

who is that? I've never seen her. :bear:

I actually think only Bobby, Freddy, Sarah and Nicola will also be in Italy...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Bradley
51 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

isnt she will hire someone to kill him tho?

well yes so she's still the murderer

Bradley
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

She has had three major roles so far, all ending with her killing her husband :bradley:

Not at u calling Ally Maine a murderer :air:

It's nice to think that if i am part of Gaga's team, i get to be preparing the star in her concerts, and also in movie sets.. Such joy and excitement in work experience :woohoo:

But as for the dancers, they look for other bookings :noparty:

I hope that the plan for the shooting goes well...and safe. This also means hoping that the covid cases in Italy does not worsen that may change plans. 

13 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

It's one of her personal assistants, she has a second one named Kim as well. No way she goes to Italy for 2 months without at least one PA! And I know for a fact that that isn't Nicole's apartment, plus the Italian music... I think they're there

Tinnitus15
15 minutes ago, LaLa said:

It's one of her personal assistants, she has a second one named Kim as well. No way she goes to Italy for 2 months without at least one PA! And I know for a fact that that isn't Nicole's apartment, plus the Italian music... I think they're there

It looks like she’s in a hotel in Milan cuz the city where they gonna shoot the scenes is close to Milan...Little detectives let’s find out the hotel 

Tinnitus15
49 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

It's not common to do it here in Europe. You just get tested. If then, you are positive, you need to quarantine.

But that’s Gaga she’s been quarantining since the start of the pandemic 

Tinnitus15
40 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I don’t think Nicola gonna style her during the Gucci movie more like Tom and Sandra but they’re still in Belgium and ny 

Mother of Puppies
18 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

But that’s Gaga she’s been quarantining since the start of the pandemic 

No, you’re confusing this. There is a difference between staying at home (mostly) and quarantine. The latter means you are not allowed to leave your house at all. Not even for grocery shopping or to go to the doctor or anywhere. If Gaga was quarantining for a year straight she would have probably gone crazy already... :ladyhaha:

she wouldn’t have been singing at the inauguration... 

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

No, you’re confusing this. There is a difference between staying at home (mostly) and quarantine. The latter means you are not allowed to leave your house at all. Not even for grocery shopping or to go to the doctor or anywhere. If Gaga was quarantining for a year straight she would have probably gone crazy already... :ladyhaha:

she wouldn’t have been singing at the inauguration... 

She posted a post about quarantining with her besties idk and the post was like a “joke”with the quarantining thing..we know she won’t quarantine for a whole year lol

Mother of Puppies
21 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

She posted a post about quarantining with her besties idk and the post was like a “joke”with the quarantining thing..we know she won’t quarantine for a whole year lol

Yeah but she obviously meant that Bo is living with her anyway, because otherwise people would say „ohhh why are u meeting ur friends“.. she has been using the word quarantine many times but it’s not really accurate, because we have her seen leave the house for grocery shopping and meeting Michael... so It’s self isolation maybe and her free will to do so, but quarantine is something that is obliged by authorities.

and here we have the evidence- no need to actually quarantine if u go to Italy when ur from the states 

edit: actually it’s not referring to the states as in USA- they mean other countries I believe. It’s a mess. I don’t get it :ladyhaha:

http://www.salute.gov.it/portale/nuovocoronavirus/dettaglioContenutiNuovoCoronavirus.jsp?lingua=italiano&id=5412&area=nuovoCoronavirus&menu=vuoto&tab=2

Mother of Puppies
6 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

The states with low epidemiological risk?Arent the states the country with highest number of cases and deaths?

Well good question. Maybe other countries have more cases (and more undetected cases) than the US... I mean they must have their reasons... hmm I dunno 

Archived