đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Kelly Clarkson covers Poker Face on her show

BabylonChristmas

Featured Posts

BabylonChristmas

I'd really love to hear her do a full cover of Poker Face at some point, omg. She sounds so good! :tony:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

BabylonChristmas
Just now, Agunimon said:

That was amazing.

I 100% agree. It was flawless

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

littlepotter

I miss hearing Gaga perform :cryga:

I wish she would consider doing a performance like this sometime, it doesn't always have to be either a completely choreographed dance number or a piano ballad. Stand at a mic and belt sis

chaeri pls

MonsterMom

So Kelly is amazing and can sing anything!!! But it’s a no for me! :oops:. Poker face needs attitude and bite!!! Too pg for my liking. I need her to be a bada** b*tch when she sings it :ally:

7 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

So Kelly is amazing and can sing anything!!! But it’s a no for me! :oops:. Poker face needs attitude and bite!!! Too pg for my liking. I need her to be a bada** b*tch when she sings it :ally:

This, honestly didnt needed much. For example gaga usually does that mega pause  in "texas pleaass A"  and does a gambaling and other strange diction that are kinda sexy

For kelly just starting a bit more intimate with maybe an hand movement and very sexy and playful, using her head voice  for "lovegame intuition" and really accentuate the chromatisms

No, honestly does she even understand what shes singing about. Not much of musician...

Archived