đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball Update for France

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

HermioneT

Oh well. I already made peace with a nice three day trip to Paris without Gaga, as I booked cheap train tickets that I can't give back. Anyway, it would be nice, if we'd get the confirmation on TCB not happening more than a few weeks before the date. 

She / hers

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkgaga

Shouldnt vaccination and mass-testing before an event make more difference this summer? Here in the Netherlands they are talking that from April the capactity should be there to do 100.000 tests to give a negative result for an event PER DAY!

5 hours ago, darkgaga said:

Shouldnt vaccination and mass-testing before an event make more difference this summer? Here in the Netherlands they are talking that from April the capactity should be there to do 100.000 tests to give a negative result for an event PER DAY!

But its basically confirmed that no shows with more than 5000 people will happen in France.... so at this point, they have no choice but to cancel/postpone or to make it into a 15-night residency with 5000 people per night so everyone that bought a ticket for tcb can attend.

But nonetheless it's really disrespectful of her, her team and live nation to be quiet.... Some people would rather have their money back. If they end up waiting for the last moment to say something, people should riot because there are some that have to travel to Paris from far away which means having to book a hotel and plane tickets which is not cheap 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

darkgaga
7 minutes ago, nikola said:

But its basically confirmed that no shows with more than 5000 people will happen in France.... so at this point, they have no choice but to cancel/postpone or to make it into a 15-night residency with 5000 people per night so everyone that bought a ticket for tcb can attend.

But nonetheless it's really disrespectful of her, her team and live nation to be quiet.... Some people would rather have their money back. If they end up waiting for the last moment to say something, people should riot because there are some that have to travel to Paris from far away which means having to book a hotel and plane tickets which is not cheap 

I just mean that 5000 people shows as a max is quite early to say now. I just find it weird

In U.K. Boris is making statement on 22/2 with a road map .

it’s not official but they saying shops opening April /pubs may But only 2 of same fam indoors and 6 outdoors .

and also there is the hotel quarantine from red country.

so this is not happening every place is gonna have different rules 

16 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

I just mean that 5000 people shows as a max is quite early to say now. I just find it weird

But that what France officials are saying... Live Nation has to have this in consideration. Also in the uk, they said that social distancing will continue until fall so that also confirms no concerts will happen before then 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

On 2/18/2021 at 6:44 PM, Tinnitus15 said:

And for the London date:I’ve read an article about the uk government extending social distancing all the way to autumn so we’re waiting for the announcement 

Before they imprison us all over again for months on end next winter

6 hours ago, darkgaga said:

Yes it should do....but the powers that be dont see it that way

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, djparky said:

Before they imprison us all over again for months on end next winter

ariana grande and what about it GIF

illySpencer
7 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

Oh please Gaga SELLS tours. These are external factors and YES she does seem prone to cancelling but you just know when she announces a show she WILL fill the venue. 

The only contemporary of hers I'd put above in terms of selling out shows is T-swift and that's on that. 

I mean, he is right. GaGa is unable to do a proper tour now. Chromatica and JWT are the proofs. And the Chromatica stage would be a low budget scene. 

Interscope doesn't care of her anymore. And Billie is their new star and she sells more than GaGa now.  

Tinnitus15
6 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

I mean, he is right. GaGa is unable to do a proper tour now. Chromatica and JWT are the proofs. 

Interscope doesn't care of her anymore. And Billie is their new star and she sells more than GaGa now.  

Plssss billie cancelled her tour 

illySpencer
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Plssss billie cancelled her tour 

Because of the COVID, and her second album will be out soon. 

Plus I never saw a pop stars like GaGa doing a 6 dates show for a tour.... 

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Because of the COVID, and her second album will be out soon. 

Plus I never saw a pop stars like GaGa doing a 6 dates show for a tour.... 

Cuz she has fibromyalgia what you expect born this way thing...Which literally broke her 

illySpencer
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Cuz she has fibromyalgia what you expect born this way thing...Which literally broke her 

She said she has fibromyalgia since 2012, so she did BTWB, ARTPOP BALL, CTCT and JWT with it so ?

Archived