šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Grimes and her baby were caught in the Texas snowstorm

Teletubby

Featured Posts

alsemanche

inb4 she experimented with freezing her baby and unfreezing them later in life to preserve their youthĀ 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

22 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

inb4 she experimented with freezing her baby and unfreezing them later in life to preserve their youthĀ 

Lmfao I hate you šŸ¤£

JazzGa

Awesome, love that there's no mention of billionaire fatherĀ Elon helping them or getting them on his plane to one of his other homes, he sounds like a GREAT dadĀ šŸ™„

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Awesome, love that there's no mention of billionaire fatherĀ Elon helping them or getting them on his plane to one of his other homes, he sounds like a GREAT dadĀ šŸ™„

it is very weird of her asking for help online when she have the baby of the richest man in the planet

i Would expect herĀ  to be in ultra secretive bunkee underground or sumn

TimisaMonster

Why is she in Texas rn?Ā :awkney:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Teletubby
19 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Ā 

14 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Why is she in Texas rn?Ā :awkney:

Elon has moved to Texas with his companyĀ Tesla, after local officials inĀ California refused to let the car company reopen its factory during the coronavirus pandemic last year.
They live together in Texas.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

As mad as I am at Clair right now for being so irresponsible during the pandemic I have to agree that it is a frustrating situation for all of us living in Texas, especially for those that have babies. I got a headache and my throat was hurting just sleeping Monday night in the freezing night and darkness just imagine all the babiesĀ :ohno:

Hottie Detector

The weather is no joke down here, texas isnā€™t built for this kind of weather. Iā€™ve seen so many of my friends without power for days now and their houses are below freezing inside. I can see the Dallas skyline from my apartment windows and itā€™s so eerie seeing it not lit up at night and the whole city shut down. (Of course it shouldnā€™t be lit up right now to save energy, but still eerie considering the situation). Iā€™ve also seen so many peoples pipes burst and flooding their houses.Ā 

Sneaky Oliver
16 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Ā 

13 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

it is very weird of her asking for help online when she have the baby of the richest man in the planet

Maybe he can't send her a plane due to the weather, maybe flights are not safe or not even possible. Let's not be quick to judge and jump in conclusions

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Ryusei
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

She asked how to helpĀ other people there in the best way. She isnt asking it for herself she isnā€˜t there anymore.Ā 

Musery

Iā€™m surprised she doesnā€™t have a whole houseĀ generator.Ā The weather now isnā€™t the norm,Ā but we do have lots of hurricanes so very wealthy peopleĀ here usually have them.

I hope she and her baby were able to find somewhere warm to stay.

Archived