Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Sour Candy hits 300m streams (Spotify+YouTube)

QueenChromatix

Featured Posts

I really wonder what would happen to this era if there was no corona... Like Bobby said that they planed this era for 18 months but I just can't believe that in that 18 months of planning they didn't stop to think about plan b... Like if something goes wrong... Or was plan b just to ditch the era if something goes south... From what I gathered I didn't expect this era to be long, because the tour was happening in the summer, and usually when the tour ends so does the era... I know that no one could have predicted the pandemic of this size, but they could have adapted to the situation pretty easy 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustTea
22 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

the ARUTW of Chromatica - instant hit that never got promoted

Except that SC got a live performance by BP :haroon:

Mister G
11 minutes ago, nikola said:

I really wonder what would happen to this era if there was no corona... Like Bobby said that they planed this era for 18 months but I just can't believe that in that 18 months of planning they didn't stop to think about plan b... Like if something goes wrong... Or was plan b just to ditch the era if something goes south... From what I gathered I didn't expect this era to be long, because the tour was happening in the summer, and usually when the tour ends so does the era... I know that no one could have predicted the pandemic of this size, but they could have adapted to the situation pretty easy 

I think she's taking time for herself. She hasn't posted anything since Joe Biden's inauguration. The only people really posting are members of her team and tagging her...but that's about it. She'll say something when she's ready.

1 minute ago, Mister G said:

I think she's taking time for herself. She hasn't posted anything since Joe Biden's inauguration. The only people really posting are members of her team and tagging her...but that's about it. She'll say something when she's ready.

Tbh as long as she is happy. I already moved on from the chromatica era and I am now waiting for jazz and Gucci 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

RAMROD

Happened without an MV too. :applause:

It would hit 1B with one, I guess? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tinnitus15
23 minutes ago, Mister G said:

But she’s going online for ex:commenting ariana’s post,liking and commenting Tony Bennett’s post and Sarah’s post about Valentine’s Day..It’s so weird but we respect her!!

Tinnitus15
39 minutes ago, nikola said:

They planned it but didn’t do anything major tbh...Even the tour!!So I am constantly questioning “18 months of planning the whole era”...Probably when they started doing projects for the era they saw that the pandemic is coming it came and were like:all or nothing 

r4therupbeat
40 minutes ago, JustTea said:

Except that SC got a live performance by BP :haroon:

omg I forgot about the huge boost it got from gaga not being in it:trollga:

GreenDiamond
56 minutes ago, nikola said:

idk I dont believe him

If they really had that big plans they would 100% not let all money and brains go to waste, they would change it up and adapt somehow

But they did not adapt anywhow, and I am not talking about Gaga, because there could be way more pormo spots and singles, visuals that they could do to keep the era aflot

Her management is just not enough competent, sure, they got her some crazy good gigs but that is mostly because of Gagas huge brand

HighwayFantasy

I am still in recovery for HML not being a single + sicka$$ video and multiple live performances. When will I be ready for this trauma :huntyga:

JustTea
2 hours ago, polishmonster said:

Sour Candy just hit the 300 million total streams accross Spotify and YouTube. The number includes official audios on both Spotify and YouTube, as well as lyric video posted on YouTube. Sour Candy was released as Chromatica's first promo single. Since then fans around the globe suggested it should become an official one. What do you guys think - will we get SC mv at last? Are we still in the delusion lounge?

You're missing one official audio, total is 313M :awkney:

QueenChromatix
59 minutes ago, JustTea said:

You're missing one official audio, total is 313M :awkney:

Honey... please read more exactly: I wrote "The number includes official audios on both Spotify and YouTube, as well as lyric video posted on YouTube", so the audio you just posted is included :)

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

JustTea
1 hour ago, polishmonster said:

Honey... please read more exactly: I wrote "The number includes official audios on both Spotify and YouTube, as well as lyric video posted on YouTube", so the audio you just posted is included :)

Honey, that doesn't make any sense. :triggered:

Spotify: 187M + Audio: 94M + Lyric video: 19M + Audio: 13M = 313M =/= 300M

(So it looks like you ignored the audio with 13M)

Tinnitus15
39 minutes ago, JustTea said:

Honey, that doesn't make any sense. :triggered:

Spotify: 187M + Audio: 94M + Lyric video: 19M + Audio: 13M = 313M =/= 300M

Come through math war 

QueenChromatix

Wait a sec... THERE IS ANOTHER AUDIO FOR SC ON GAGA'S CHANNEL? She put 2 audios and 1 lyric plus audio on Spotify? What the heck.. Couldn't we just get a music video instead? @JustTea sorry sis, my bad; you was right :kiss:

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Archived