💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
sales

Sour Candy hits 300m streams (Spotify+YouTube)

polishmonster

Sour Candy just hit the 300 million total streams accross Spotify and YouTube. The number includes official audios on both Spotify and YouTube, as well as lyric video posted on YouTube. Sour Candy was released as Chromatica's first promo single. Since then fans around the globe suggested it should become an official one. What do you guys think - will we get SC mv at last? Are we still in the delusion lounge?

wasted hits: Babylon, Sour Candy, Replay
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucas

Chromatica era is over

  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15

We know Gaga and the thing with ditching potential hits 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bradley

And it will continue to rise after the Grammy performance! :woot:

  • LMAO 9
  • YAAAS 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
thatfoxyfeeling

Chromatica era has been over since 911 music video. I expect we’ll get an announcement for C3C later on in the year but she’s focusing on her acting projects and probably Haus Labs. 

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick

The sleeper hit that will never be :emma:

Chromatica isn't over but SC is DOA, I'm afraid :bradley:

Life is short but also terribly, terribly long~
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
COOOK

af*ntis made us stream it harder with the hype, me thinks

2020 Clownie Award for Worst Profile Picture
  • LMAO 9

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The sleeper hit that will never be :emma:

Chromatica isn't over but SC is DOA, I'm afraid :bradley:

Now define “Chromatica isn’t over” :neyde:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PartySick
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Now define “Chromatica isn’t over” :neyde:

Chromatica is the 6th studio album by American tricon, Lady Gaga.

"Isn't" is a contraction of the words "is" and "not"

And "over" means to end. In this case, it's referring to the era which has not ended :vegas:

Life is short but also terribly, terribly long~
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Chromatica is the 6th studio album by American tricon, Lady Gaga.

"Isn't" is a contraction of the words "is" and "not"

And "over" means to end. In this case, it's referring to the era which has not ended :vegas:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
r4therupbeat

the ARUTW of Chromatica - instant hit that never got promoted

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Sad 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
polishmonster

Idk why she and her team doing this... To be honest I would prefer to get albums less frequently but with extra promoting schedule during the eras; with singles being released, music videos, tv performances, radio interviews, etc... If she will just put album on Spotify and then leave it... lame :oops:

wasted hits: Babylon, Sour Candy, Replay
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, polishmonster said:

Idk why she and her team doing this... To be honest I would prefer to get albums less frequently but with extra promoting schedule during the eras; with singles being released, music videos, tv performances, radio interviews, etc... If she will just put album on Spotify and then leave it... lame :oops:

But we don’t get albums frequently:billie:...Like we’ve been waiting for popga since ARTPOP...At least she’s releasing her second album this year which btw is not typical for her

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Illuminati

I don't think Spotify and Youtube streams should be combined like that but Blackpink snapped :applause:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...