💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Am I the only one who thinks Ariana looks like...

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

I can kinda see it but also not...its most likely cuz Ariana has 1 hair style and Audrey had a more pulled back look 

If there ever was a bio film about her...maybe she with the right hair and makeup could pull it off 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Y'all know that Ari had surgery to look more feline right??? Like an eyebrow lift or whatever its called. A gossip group I'm in was talking about the work she's done and I was like whoaaa she looks so different 

elijahfan

It's funny you should say that, because I actually made that realization too recently and low-key knew what this thread was about before entering. There's a similar delicacy between the two of them. Physically, Lily Collins is more of a dead ringer, but there's a very similar vibe with Ariana.

GagaSine

Ariana is always giving me a very childish/little girl vibe while Audrey had youthful energy but also maturity & grace

there are some similarities but i’m not really feeling it

pachinko
2 hours ago, MOT said:

Can't really see it. They're both beautiful though.

You're beautiful because God makes no mistakes. :runhug:

JusKeepBreathin

Ariana loves that era. I wouldn't be surprised if it's on purpose like Madonna and Marilyn. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Oriane

I can see it but there's something about Audrey's expression that's just unreplicable.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived