đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Timberlake apologizes to Britney and Janet (finally)

bryanspears

Featured Posts

@Werk proof that some of the Britney stans are over the top. 

What would you like him to do? Shoot him self? Exile himself to an island never to be heard of again? Like damn. The dude is problematic but he didn’t commit murder or even abuse like R. Kelly or Chris brown. He was being problematic about his past relationship. Who give a ****? Britney moved on. Her real troubles came after she had somewhat control of her career, not because Justin was mad she cheated on him and vented to the media a few times. Britney fans need to concentrate on freeing her from her dad, not going after a man who was being problematic about theor relationship in his twenties. Britney dances to his music in posts on Instagram and acknowledges him in a friendly matter. They were kids. She let it go. Stans need to let it go about Justin. Y’all just look crazy now. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
8 hours ago, Alannah said:

He's finally getting heat that Britney and Janet have been taking for him for nearly a decade. I'm shocked he responded, but I will not be "letting it go" now that he gave a generic apology. He single handedly contributed to the mistreatment of women in the music industry to benefit his own career. And that's not even touching on the Price tribute and the disrespect paid there. 

Gurl don't make me look up what he did at the Prince tribute. Spill the Tea. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

StrawberryBlond

He's totally only doing this as he got called out. Any apology he's ever made throughout his career is only when prompted. I don't think he should be cancelled, however, just respond the way we used to before cancelling existed - don't consume his music and move on. There's not much point villifying him over and over when nothing he's done is illegal so can't have any truly major consequence. You're allowed to not like him or his music, the same way we've done with artists throughout time. But we don't need to make a big deal out of using the word "cancel" on everyone we don't like.

2 hours ago, NCgaga said:

What would you like him to do? Shoot him self? Exile himself to an island never to be heard of again? Like damn. The dude is problematic but he didn’t commit murder or even abuse like R. Kelly or Chris brown. He was being problematic about his past relationship. Who give a ****? Britney moved on. Her real troubles came after she had somewhat control of her career, not because Justin was mad she cheated on him and vented to the media a few times. Britney fans need to concentrate on freeing her from her dad, not going after a man who was being problematic about theor relationship in his twenties. Britney dances to his music in posts on Instagram and acknowledges him in a friendly matter. They were kids. She let it go. Stans need to let it go about Justin. Y’all just look crazy now. 

Did you even read my Atlantic Ocean sized post? It literally showed other non-Britney/Janet ways he was a mess which continued into his 30s both Britney and non-Britney related. In terms of Britney you're acting like we can't multi-task, the Army is concentrating on her freedom but that doesn't mean JT deserves a pass without some repercussions and accountability for the ridiculous stuff he's done to Brit and Janet. Britney might've moved on but the fans obviously are still not happy with how much pass he's got for years now and still achieved conventional success while doing all that horrible stuff and how even recent years he still refuses to apologize until today with the tweet.

He's FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY, not before, but FINALLY getting dragged by the masses with the GP waking up thanks to the documentary. What is not clicking?

He never apologized or acted like a total jerk with Brit and Janet while still having success without any backlash > the documentary comes and the GP wakes up to the horrible stuff he's done > He finally receives repercussions at least in terms of getting criticism or backlash from the masses > This forces him to finally apologize

What is not clicking? He's finally getting dragged by the masses and so the Army is gonna milk it and come with the receipts of every horrible stuff he's done. No one is asking him to k word himself, they're just deservingly dragging him even more now that more people are waking up. Do you want people to be silent or something? Also I don't think it's over the top, that's just his fault for doing TOO MUCH messy stuff and now the people have a bunch of stuff to drag him with. Look I don't get great feelings canceling/dragging people but I'm just trying to explain why the people feel and are dragging him the way they do which is justified.

Him still shading Britney in his 30s btw:

2 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

@werk gurl really, could that be any longer...

I know it's long but it's worth it if it means waking people up from the defense and the ridiculous stuff he's done without apologizing or being held accountable. I recommend just looking at the bullet points or stars if you can't read the rest. 

Adrenaliner

If he would have done this before being called out by the public I would have bought it. Now I only see it as a cheap way to save his career. I despise him.

Chromatography
31 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

i don’t think they look crazy at all. justin was the one who dredged up all this drama again with a half assed apology. obviously it feels like salt in the wound and as if he’s preemptively trying to save himself from getting canceled. maybe something a little more sincere would have gone over better, but since that seems to not be how he feels, i guess we’ll never know.

Adrenaliner
31 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Why didn't he apologize before if he knew his actions were wrong? Why didn't he apologize to Janet when practically her whole career was ruined because of that incident? And what you know about what went down between Britney and Justin? 

Don't you get how pinning the end of the relationship on Britney affected how media started to treat her and it was really the beginning of her downfall. Justin literally said on radio shows how he got *** from Britney. That is personal and his actions can not be justified by any means. 

Adrenaliner
9 hours ago, Gimme More said:

He deserves it

“The world has long been full of Madonna-wannabes, and I might have even dated a couple. But there is truly only one Madonna.” 

“I’d like to think that, at first, he’ll diss a popular female singer. Publicly, they’ll claim to be virgins but privately… he hit it.”

he's mock her virginity"

Et5t72UXIAA53Cm?format=jpg&name=medium

Shall I provide more reasons?

Everyone defending him

This shows what kind of piece of **** he is

Helxig

It's not a real apology if you say "I want to apologise" and don't actually say you are sorry or what for... but at least by his PR team putting this out for him it might teach younger generations how to act in future :shrug: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ALGAYDO

@Werk I wish I didn’t have my reactions taken away cause I would be “YAASSSING” all of your posts. The fact that you even gave sources to your claims, ugh the dedication. Britney is lucky to have people like you on her side. But more so, thanks for making it clear the type of person JT really is. I can’t fathom why anyone would defend such a person. :enigma:

SlaeUrAnus
2 hours ago, Werk said:

Did you even read my Atlantic Ocean sized post? It literally showed other non-Britney/Janet ways he was a mess which continued into his 30s both Britney and non-Britney related. In terms of Britney you're acting like we can't multi-task, the Army is concentrating on her freedom but that doesn't mean JT deserves a pass without some repercussions and accountability for the ridiculous stuff he's done to Brit and Janet. Britney might've moved on but the fans obviously are still not happy with how much pass he's got for years now and still achieved conventional success while doing all that horrible stuff and how even recent years he still refuses to apologize until today with the tweet.

He's FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY, not before, but FINALLY getting dragged by the masses with the GP waking up thanks to the documentary. What is not clicking?

He never apologized or acted like a total jerk with Brit and Janet while still having success without any backlash > the documentary comes and the GP wakes up to the horrible stuff he's done > He finally receives repercussions at least in terms of getting criticism or backlash from the masses > This forces him to finally apologize

What is not clicking? He's finally getting dragged by the masses and so the Army is gonna milk it and come with the receipts of every horrible stuff he's done. No one is asking him to k word himself, they're just deservingly dragging him even more now that more people are waking up. Do you want people to be silent or something? Also I don't think it's over the top, that's just his fault for doing TOO MUCH messy stuff and now the people have a bunch of stuff to drag him with. Look I don't get great feelings canceling/dragging people but I'm just trying to explain why the people feel and are dragging him the way they do which is justified.

Him still shading Britney in his 30s btw:

You should have written my Uni essays because you have the RECEIPTS!

It is not a case of urging him to, as you said, k word himself as justification, but just calling him out on his actions because he has had a free pass all of his career. 

I'm not into cancel culture, but I've seen the douchebag antics Justin has done in his 2 decade career and I don't think this apology comes across as apologetic at all.

In my messy era.

Archived