Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Britney Spears - Satisfying

BabylonChristmas

Featured Posts

BabylonChristmas
Just now, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

Hey GGF.

One thing we've really missed in light of the #FreeBritney movement is Britney Spears' voice. So I wanted to highlight that while we fight for Britney's autonomy. 

I do recognize I handled this release really poorly. I regret putting ~new~ in the title and setting it as a premiere instead of just dropping it. This was totally my fault. I do feel bummed out to read some of the comments that really go in, but I do understand where you're coming from. I sincerely apologize. 😔 

When Britney put out the kinetic sand video last Friday, I instantly thought this should be made into a banger and got right to work, spending the next week collaborating with Remix by Nick* to make something special. 

I'm sorry for how I went about sharing this with you guys. I do hope in time you come around to the song, because it's a banger and is Britney's 2021 voice, but if not I also understand and hope you can forgive me one day. 😢 

I'm not mad. I was just confused because I legitimately thought it was new Britney music :messga: I forgive you!

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BabylonChristmas
2 hours ago, dynamite said:

What the **** is this?

Satisfaction. That's what the **** it is :triggered:

JordanBreatheHeavy
2 minutes ago, BabylonChristmas said:

Satisfaction. That's what the **** it is :triggered:

You get the vibe 👏 

Very.... very....

2 minutes ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

😢 It is technically fan-made. We are fans, but a lot of concerted effort went into making this extra special. It wasn't just ripping Britney's vocals from her IG and plopping it over a track if that makes any difference. Either way I do understand why people are mad and I feel genuinely bad about that. I dropped the ball on this release. 

No need to apologize. You're keeping her name out there while she's not active atm. I'm sure Britney appreciates you for that. ✌️

BabylonChristmas
1 minute ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

You get the vibe 👏 

Very.... very....

Satisfying :vegas: I'm coming around to it. It's definitely ear candy, but wasn't something I expected, lol

BabylonChristmas
3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

That's the first thing I felt :tony:

headphones.png

I knew you'd come around to liking the song :bon:

JordanBreatheHeavy
1 minute ago, BabylonChristmas said:

Satisfying :vegas: I'm coming around to it. It's definitely ear candy, but wasn't something I expected, lol

This is exactly what I was going for!!! It's a bop and out of left field. It sneaks up on you after a few listens and you're like "DAYUM. BOP!"

BabylonChristmas
3 minutes ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

This is exactly what I was going for!!! It's a bop and out of left field. It sneaks up on you after a few listens and you're like "DAYUM. BOP!"

Exactly this! I might be having this, and the house remix of Exaholic on repeat for a good while

Gimme More
3 hours ago, dynamite said:

Oh why not? :staymad:

I just saw @Dulo Peep made a thread trying to bash Britney for throwing shells, maybe I will now :dom:

Spoiler

jk kind of :sharon:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

agentprovocate
26 minutes ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

😢 It is technically fan-made. We are fans, but a lot of concerted effort went into making this extra special. It wasn't just ripping Britney's vocals from her IG and plopping it over a track if that makes any difference. Either way I do understand why people are mad and I feel genuinely bad about that. I dropped the ball on this release. 

Hey Jordan ! i think i was just disappointed ! i should appreciate your passion and work for breathheavy : SO i think i should apologize for my comment! sorry ;-(

I think Rona got me and im a little bit frustrated.

So keep going for great work <3

vyniildisk
3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I just saw @Dulo Peep made a thread trying to bash Britney for throwing shells, maybe I will now :dom:

Hide contents

jk kind of :sharon:

honestly it was an excuse because she looked very hot in the video and i found funny how she was behaving, like super casual and chill,  but as always, got missunderstood and i guess it was too ahead of its time

JordanBreatheHeavy
8 minutes ago, agentprovocate said:

Hey Jordan ! i think i was just disappointed ! i should appreciate your passion and work for breathheavy : SO i think i should apologize for my comment! sorry ;-(

I think Rona got me and im a little bit frustrated.

So keep going for great work <3

Thank you for the kind words 😢 

Archived