Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor announces “Love Story“ re-recorded + Fearless with 26 tracks

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, gagaxsebert said:

I've heard this rumour too. Because Love Story is going to have a golden aesthetic people think it's a continuation on Willow because of the golden invisible string.

It seems strange to me though if she's doing new mv's. Not sure how I fully feel about it 

Omg if this is true:air:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

I'm guessing they'll be with her current voice too. I suppose she didn't even record some of them. Unless they're some of the leaked unreleaseds, but even then it'll be a new recording for sure. 

She's re-recording Debut - Rep yes i think the user just meant they're excited for Red to be re-released :ladyhaha:

what? ok i’m referring to album and re-recording she’s releasing the soonest?

the user said hope the bonus tracks (i assumed on this fearless re-record) had all too well, wouldn’t make sense bc that’s on red. what is there to laugh about?

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

the user said hope the bonus tracks (i assumed on this fearless re-record) had all too well, wouldn’t make sense bc that’s on red. what is there to laugh about?

Not you being dead serious :saladga: The user, i suppose, supposes that the other re-recorded albums will have bonus tracks too. And that ATW long version will be among them. They don't think it'll be on Fearless but on Red re-recording. 

*most serious emoji you can imagine*

Musery

I just cant with Ms. SWIFT :giveup: i dont know what to describe her anymore in the world of pop music. Okay.. She's Fearless :bradley:

The true Future Nostalgia :enigma:

4 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

I think the original user meant, because she's added bonus tracks on the new fearless, it means it's now more likely we'll get additional tracks/10 min versions when the other albums eventually get released, IE. RED. 

gagaxsebert
7 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Omg if this is true:air:

I just want to know where she gets the time to record and promote 2 albums, music videos, folklore (& hopefully evermore) long pond, performance and re-record her entire discography. 

she truly is one of the (if not the) hardest working person in the industry 

Used to be HighRoad

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, gagaxsebert said:

I just want to know where she gets the time to record and promote 2 albums, music videos, folklore (& hopefully evermore) long pond, performance and re-record her entire discography. 

she truly is one of the (if not the) hardest working person in the industry 

Same..Is she even sleeping?

Thomas P

Truly, stanning Taylor Swift is a gift that never disappoints. 

She singlehandedly saved the second half of 2020 for me from being a time of absolute dread, and shes about to make 2021 great by releasing my childhood albums. 

Fearless and The Fame were the first two albums i ever owned, i was 7 years old, and from then on, they’ve been vital for me. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

gagaxsebert
3 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Same..Is she even sleeping 

She probably stays up at night thinking of Easter eggs for swifties to be confused by :ladyhaha:

Used to be HighRoad

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, gagaxsebert said:

She probably stays up at night thinking of Easter eggs for swifties to be confused by :ladyhaha:

Archived