💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Kesha Gaga Katy Dr. Luke

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

Just found a new article about the whole Kesha thing...

EDIT: it was an old article that someone posted on twitter saying it was new.. It was from Feb 2020 and not 2021 (I confused the dates)

but I did find this on instagram (it was posted yesterday)

7-D1-A9-E7-E-9238-4-C24-B2-DD-0-F0129-AF

I read a few articles about this whole thing ( from 2018,2019 etc.) and also the text messages...

I really feel sorry for Kesha for this whole mess... and now I understand what Gaga said in the Oprah interview when she said she was "badly triggered in a court deposition"

I didn't really realize before that she really is involved in this whole thing and had to attend court.

All this is not really good for Gaga's mental health either :/ It's a very difficult and sensitive topic and the bad thing is: You do not know who is lying... I mean I believe Kesha.. but damn this has been goin on for years now...

I actually hope Gaga will never tell who did this to her, because this will just trigger her ptsd and after all: There will never be a proof, so I feel like this is going nowhere and just causes everybody pain, right? On the other hand these people who tell it are very brave and fight for what's right... if nobody spoke against Weinstein, he wouldn't be in jail right now... where he belongs.

What are your thoughts on this ?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

I think this event is the main reason why she isn’t publicly getting involved with #FreeBritney. Who knows if her horrible father might sue Gaga later. These things are just so messy :saladga:

vyniildisk
24 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

if gaga sneaks online on ggd, that’s what u want her to see?

w this logic we would ruled out 97.365 % of threads n comments here 

Mother of Puppies

Turns out the article I found was from February 2020... I still confuse the years... haven’t gotten used to 2021 yet.

but on that Instagram post it says it’s new, so I dunno... 

Mother of Puppies
58 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

if gaga sneaks online on ggd, that’s what u want her to see?

What’s wrong with this post? It was and still is on the news so why can’t we discuss this and talk about it? 

and it’s not just about them - this stuff happens on a daily basis all over the world and people often don’t believe victims...

It‘s similar to the Manson story.. 

and I think there are other Threads on here that are much worse where people discuss whether she had plastic surgery or not... 

Lady Gaga Eye Roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

Archived