Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bebe x Rita x Dua x Ava collab is NOT coming

COOOK

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Enigma said:

These are literally 3 of the worst pop acts right now, it’s so funny to me they would collab :bradley:

And I love Dua but she’s on the fence cause her debut album was super bland pop, and now she was planning to do this? :bear:

Dua is a establish legend and she should only collabs with legends, like Gaga and Billie. 

I love Miley and she is my childhood idol but Prisoner was a bad move

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grigio Guy
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Dua is a establish legend and she should only collabs with legends, like Gaga and Billie. 

I love Miley and she is my childhood idol but Prisoner was a bad move

Prisoner is a BOP (mainly because of Miley)

Dus is on the fence right now. Future Nostalgia is a cute moment but it feels inauthentic compared to her self tilted album.

Religion is a product to sell.

21 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

LMAOOOO

Imagine trying to put Dua in a song with the other 3 gorls? It's like The Weeknd collabing with Liam Payne, jason derulo &chris brown the critic GIF by Priya

14 minutes ago, Regina George said:

It just wouldn’t work.. They are all too different to collab.. 

11 minutes ago, PopMusicForever said:

It wouldn’t work honestly.. they are all different from each other 

5 minutes ago, Enigma said:

These are literally 3 of the worst pop acts right now, it’s so funny to me they would collab :bradley:

And I love Dua but she’s on the fence cause her debut album was super bland pop, and now she was planning to do this? :bear:

What are your thoughts on this?

When it was announced it caught us off guard, thinking everyone was too different to collab, but in the end... it wasn't that disastrous... A cute, but forgettable bop for me 

Just now, COOOK said:

When it was announced it caught us off guard, thinking everyone was too different to collab, but in the end... it wasn't that disastrous... A cute, but forgettable bop for me 

The problem with pop music right now is that y’all decided forgettable was good enough :bear:

14 minutes ago, Enigma said:

The problem with pop music right now is that y’all decided forgettable was good enough :bear:

The problem with pop music right now is that artists decided to settle for "good enough" :bear:

ANTI WP
6 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

bille and dua are legends ??? :selena:

dude even gaga is not a legend .... don't disrespect the word "Legend"

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

giphy.gif  

Just now, ANTI WP said:

bille and dua are legends ??? :selena:

dude even gaga is not a legend .... don't disrespect the word "Legend"

giphy.gif 

The Child
21 minutes ago, Lighter said:

she wants THAT status so bad. gotta respect her grind

She wants so badly to be a gay icon but the thing is that she doesn’t have that wow factor and she has average to bad music. In a few years from now she will be forgotten from everyone.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
6 minutes ago, Enigma said:

It’s because the actual pop girls decided they would stop releasing bops (Rihanna, Britney [I know her situation],Madonna, Katy Perry, Beyoncé, Kesha etc)

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Anderson123

I'm not familiar with any Ava, Rita or Bebe music but I think Dua is on another level right now, not sure if the girls were the ones that didn't get along or their respective teams decided it's not going to work.

The Child
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

I'm not familiar with any Ava, Rita or Bebe music but I think Dua is on another level right now, not sure if the girls were the ones that didn't get along or their respective teams decided it's not going to work.

Dua Lipa actually has good music & success. The others ...

Anderson123
Just now, The Child said:

Dua Lipa actually has good music & success. The others ...

Yeah I've been listening to Dua since her debut and with Future Nostalgia she took it to another level so not sure if that's the reason. She made a song with Angele who is a new artist but 4 girls in one song is probably too much. As far as I know they're all songwriters so they probably couldn't come up with one idea.

Archived