Jump to content
new music

Rebecca Black - Friday Remix (feat. 3OH!3, Big Freedia & Dorian Electra)


Brainiac

Featured Posts

papergangstas

wha- :messga:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fingerella

Love the PC music concept the execution was just messy. I feel like she’s trying to be a Charli XCX hybrid

Link to post
Share on other sites

alsemanche

I don't like the weird vocals, I wish they were her natural ones. Also the claps are too loud in some parts. Otherwise it's a fun remix, idk what people were expecting really

Soft, soothing, and succulent
Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

im screaming at rebecca black of all people becoming a hyperpop girlie now :rip: and i noticed she gives very much charli xcx wannabe teas with her whole look now 

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

Cookie Tookie

This has to be a joke. I’m here laughing my ä$$ off. This embarrassing attempt at giving us Charli XCX teas was never asked for. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

DrKindnessKunt2005

It’s ironic because I expected harder beats. At least I was correct with the fact that she did have high pitched chipmunk vocals. 

It’s a cute bop. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

dynamite

What in the 2007? Much like the original, it's irritating to listen to

Like a poem said by a neydy in red
Link to post
Share on other sites

DrKindnessKunt2005
2 hours ago, soixont said:

Why 3OH3

It seems like they’re having a comeback and that comeback might consist with them making hyperpop music because 3OH3! collaborated with 100 gecs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thomas P

This is PC music yall. 

It slaps, i’ll be saving it 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...