đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should Revive Born this Way

Akiki

Featured Posts

More than ever our society seems to hit a new low. The far right movements are growing across the globe. Poland is making pressure to exclude the LGBT com, abortion etc... xenophobic acts are also on the rise.

Born this Way is necessary and Gaga should perform it more. We need a message of love and hope for everyone that is feeling lonely and helpless. 

xoxo Craig

Absolutely not. She's been there and done that, and in every piece of her art the message of 'Born This Way' is always there. She's performed Born This Way at every tour/residency since 2011, its already been and continues to be important. It will never not be important or apart of Gaga's legacy or performance art.

She doesn't need to 'revive' it because it never died. 

End Racism Now

I really hope for it's 10th anniversary Gaga will go all out! I'd love for some type of online event and have LM's talk about about how much it's changed their lives. 

Also TBTWB dvd wouldn't go a miss!

thierryrreiht

The song will be 10 years old in 3 days... :air: 

I'm sure she'll at LEAST acknowledge it. It's one of (if not THE) most important song of her career, in terms of impact and how it connected with people. Bad Romance might be her "biggest hit" but I believe Born This Way is her most important song. I hope she does something on Thursday

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

The song will be 10 years old in 3 days... :air: 

I'm sure she'll at LEAST acknowledge it. It's one of (if not THE) most important song of her career, in terms of impact and how it connected with people. Bad Romance might be her "biggest hit" but I believe Born This Way is her most important song. I hope she does something on Thursday

She'll probably tweet about it and that's it :selena:

End Racism Now

MadreMonster

I hope she does something for the 10th anniversary. Maybe a reissue or some new merch. It really changed my self-esteem and view of the world :enigma:

Cookie Tookie

To celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the album, she should release the concert footage or dvd as an exclusive purchase. As well as some 10 year gift set.

homomo

Damn. Have I really been a stan for 10 years now?

Time is wack

29 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She'll probably tweet about it and that's it :selena:

We'll be very lucky if we get a tweet :D

The song&album that changed her life and that from so many others. She really established herself in the industry with it. Forever grateful for this iconic song. :kiss:

Anderson123

Y'all expecting something huge for the BTW anniversay but I still remember Gaga in that Five Foot Two doc talking to Mark and he's like "Born This Way was 2 years ago?" and she's like "I think so..". And that was in 2015-2016. :rip:

1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

Y'all expecting something huge for the BTW anniversay but I still remember Gaga in that Five Foot Two doc talking to Mark and he's like "Born This Way was 2 years ago?" and she's like "I think so..". And that was in 2015-2016. :rip:

Girl really did forget ARTPOP

March34th
31 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

She should really do a Born This Way 2.0 type album for LG7.

i'd live for another politically charged album from gaga:firega:

Archived