💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's Halftime Show is the favorite of 92-year-old Groundskeeper

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

Sorcerer

It’s Lady Gaga that’s given NFL's oldest groundskeeper, George Toma, a million reasons to be his favorite. They met when she performed the Super Bowl in 2017.

“I say Lady Gaga, she doesn’t have no entourage or anyone around her,” Toma said. “She walked the field, talked to me, to the grounds crew. What I liked about Lady Gaga she wasn’t a standoff."

https://www.abcactionnews.com/sports/super-bowl/legendary-groundskeeper-george-toma-turns-92-ahead-of-super-bowl-lv

:wub:

RAMROD

Gaga is Zaddy magnet, just like her ghey stans confirmedT :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

vyniildisk

omg this is so sweet! this is the definition of ICONIC

imagine trascending in life like this? she is the GP kween

Yet more evidence, although no more is needed at this stage, she's a woman of substance, a real class act. I'd love to meet her.

PunkTheFunk

She is one of the most genuine celebs of our time. She really takes the time to get to know people and learn their names, whether it's Oprah or the 92 year old groundskeeper. 

chromatic puzea

i love that she's so much more than an average popstar

she's a force of creativity expression and love and you don't have to be an oreo hoarding jockstrap wearing stan to feel that

do u like the jojo siwa song

CannaeDrive

My dream is to spend just a few minutes with Gaga, sharing a bottle of whiskey and chatting about life :flutter:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Gaga is that teacher that on second lesson knows all your names ( in univ) and asks you how your random appointment was even tho she flew from another state to give lesson on wednesday and has like 10 other classes the same size. 

Archived