celeb

Sarah Silverman refuses to apologize for mocking Britney and her kids

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Saying sorry is not that hard. What she did is awful and saying that about someone’s kids is not acceptable and she is one of the reasons Britney lost it and is so “guarded” nowadays. People will say it is just comedy which is bull because she had more than enough material and she didn’t need to mention her kids. Also all that while Britney is going through custody battle. Such a bitch. 

Also.. Mini roast? Girl.. That was everything but a mini roast. 

yes and

That's too disgusting even for 2007.

Britney was struggling a lot those times, even if you got paid, you should've never said say such words. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

yes and
Just now, Regina George said:

Saying sorry is not that hard. What she did is awful and saying that about someone’s kids is not acceptable and she is one of the reasons Britney lost it and is so “guarded” nowadays. People will say it is just comedy which is bull because she had more than enough material and she didn’t need to mention her kids. Also all that while Britney is going through custody battle. Such a bitch. 

She was bitchy enough to say in the first place and even now she literally said that she was a victim of MTV producers. One a bitch, always a bitch, that's why she doesn't regret. That's awful. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

So I guess all of u are saints now. And your misogyny is showing. First time you guys every heard mean jokes? Get a life please

Im the biggest Britney fan since a kid, I find the jokes meh but she's a comedian it's what comedians do. To me it's a bit disrespectful but please for the love of God stop asking comedians to apologize for their jokes. If you don't like a joke, move on, close the window, watch Disney channel, find something that doesnt trigger u. Also don't ask grown ass adults to do something they dont wanna do. This is her life, her choices, her persona, her comedy and her stardom, if she wanted to apologize she would've, so don't force people to do something they dont wanna do if it's not in their character or heart to do it. And also, grow up

hieronymus
22 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Also.. Mini roast? Girl.. That was everything but a mini roast. 

21 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Absolute trash.

20 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

She was bitchy enough to say in the first place and even now she literally said that she was a victim of MTV producers. One a bitch, always a bitch, that's why she doesn't regret. That's awful. 

She was literally asked to roast her by the MTV producers. That's her job. Get mad at those people, not her. Stop being so topical and think critically.

hieronymus
2 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Sarah Silverman reminds me of Amy Schumer - both are sh*t.

What does Amy Schumer have to do with this?

I mean. clearly it's a roast. It's just weird to do that in this setting without Britney even there. I believe her about the producers. I don't think this is that big of a deal lol 

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

I mean. clearly it's a roast. It's just weird to do that in this setting without Britney even there. I believe her about the producers. I don't think this is that big of a deal lol 

Yeah, it sounds less like a roast and more like bullying 

chaeri pls

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived