💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What beef does Gaga have with JT?

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

I mean we all understand why Gaga was crickets for the Maroon 5 halftime but why Justin Timberlake? I mean everyone hated JT at that time but Gaga doesn’t usually care about public perception that much. 

Don’t make this thread toxic I just wanna know what happened bc I feel like I missed something. 

Bonkers

rs_1200x1200-201119105137-1200-Britney-S

He was dating Britney

then he broke her heart

And then

Spoiler

Anna-Wintour-rolls-eyes-at-Lady-Gagas-pr

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

kudmips7890

They...have beef? Didn't JT say that BJ+AF was one of his favorite songs off BTW? I don't think they were on bad terms unless I'm also missing something?

StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, PrincessHighDie9 said:

I mean did she comment about anyone else's previously:bon:

2018/19 - Adam/JT: Crickets 

2020/21 - JLo and Shakira/Abel: Stanning 

She deliberately chose silence. It’s a conspiracy theory I’m quite interested in

Joshie S

They literally have a song on iTunes together. Lol.

There is no beef.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, Runway said:

Because of what he did to Janet Jackson 

I mean thats why I hate him but they collabed on SNL in 2011 so 

He said that musicians make Vegas residencies as a retirement just as Gaga was about to do Enigma but most people believe he was targeting Britney with her residency tour that was later cancelled because her dad got sick.

But I'm not sure that they have "beef".

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5388404/justin-timberlake-calls-las-vegas-residency-a-retirement-plan-as-his-ex-britney-spears-signs-a-new-mega-deal/

Lmao, another artist could just breathe and this forum would be like "WHY IS GAGA NOT SUPPORTING THIS ARTIST AND WHAT BEEF DO THEY HAVE :grr:"

Well it’s 2021 and he has never apologized or owned up to being a huge misogynist male crybaby in the early 2000s- so even if she had beef I wouldn’t mind :ohwell:

Archived